Madeleine McCann

There is a clip in the Netflix documentary where Gerry and Kate are being interviewed and Gerry flips out, starts moaning about the questions and stands up taking his mic off to end the interview.

Kate just sits there looking at Gerry and doesn’t say a word. Not a word. No “it’s alright, love, sit down”. No consoling or reassurance that a wife would normally give a husband. And she certainly doesn’t converse with the interviewer about what’s upset Gerry.

Just sits there.

Seems very odd.
Whatever one's thoughts on what happened it's pretty hard to escape from the notion that they're a pair of fucking weirdos.

Glad you're not my dad if leaving your kids alone in an unlocked apartment on holiday is A okay

They were having dinner next door outside and going back every 20 mins in a family holiday resort, surrounded by other families.

I used to think it was neglect until I realised how close it was and that they regularly checked the kids - and the environment they were in.

You and I weren’t there and don’t know how safe they felt.

The abductor(s) had probably been watching them for several days.

Across Europe families would have been doing the same, until this crime took place.

Didn't kill her, but leaving your kids alone, at those ages, is wrong.

Leaving them alone is an ambiguous phrase.

You leave your kids alone when you sleep in the room next door.

For me it’s all about the specific circumstances.

Whatever one's thoughts on what happened it's pretty hard to escape from the notion that they're a pair of fucking weirdos.

I’d argue that the situation they found themselves in with their daughter being kidnapped, the way they were treated by the police and the appalling media circus - had a lot to do with them acting strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.