Madeleine McCann

“You’ve been called out”

Absolutely hilarious.

There’s also others agreeing with me on this thread, supposedly their opinions don’t matter?

You’ve not commented on the actual topic and just gone along with the you’re talking shit line.

Can you tell me why the opinion of they didn’t murder her, they could have done things differently but weren’t negligent in my opinion, is that astonishing?

As I’ve said countless times, I’m open to hear why they were negligent and used to think the same myself.

Now either post about the topic and we’ll have a discussion or go and shout at traffic.

They left their children 70 yards away, with no sight, in a foreign country whilst they were having a jolly good piss up. If that doesn't resonate with you as negligence as a parent then I'm afraid you are way, way beyond any form of reasonable support or discussion.

Haha you say I’m talking through my arse and then go on to say you find it hard to believe an abduction took place.

You’ll have to be better at a wind up than that.

The Netflix documentary was dramatised to show what could have happened! It’s also a police technique to reconstruct what could have happened in different scenarios.

They had interviews from Scotland Yard, private investigators, local and British journalists on the scene, the Portuguese local police and the national police.

The vast majority all agree there was an abduction and you think I’m the one talking out my “ass”?

Do me a favour and don’t quote me again on this thread.

The "vast majority" don't mate. There you go talking for everyone else again.

I'll go through this a tad to try make you see why you're getting on everyone's nerves with this one.

1. There's not a shred of evidence that anyone was in the apartment. None.

2. The ONLY hint of an abduction was Tanner saying she saw "someone with a kid". That's it. She didn't see anyone with Madeleine, she claimed to see someone walking with a kid in their arms.

3. This SOLITARY claim has since been dismissed by Scotland yard, so we now have ZERO proof anyone was in the apartment.

4. Immediately upon raising the alarm, Kate McCann was telling everyone in the UK(there's several sources on this) that "someone smashed(jemmied) the shutter and stole her". Again, the shutter wasn't tampered with and could only be opened from inside.

5. The floor was bleached and Madeleine's clothes and teddies were washed before being handed in to the PJs. Why?

6. Why is their timeline before this an absolute mess? When was Gerry actually playing tennis? Why are David Payne and Kate's stories of him going to apartment completely off?

Look I'm not categorically saying there wasn't an abduction, but there's as much evidence that there was as there is evidence that they murdered her. It's not cut and dry.

You've watched a Netflix documentary, made up your mind and are being stubborn to any other possibilities. If you take Tanner's very flimsy account away, there really is zero evidence of any abduction in this case. Do some more digging pal.

I'm a big believer we'll only find out what truly happened when those kids grow up and confront the parents. They'll crack.

I gave the gunpoint scenario as an example.

Another one could be that a parent goes into the garden at home and a child gets abducted from the house.

I’m happy to debate if you believe they were negligent and whilst I believe it’s not as bad as people make out, I do appreciate there is a case to answer.

What I wanted to say to your point was that just because an abduction did take place, it doesn’t automatically mean negligence, hence why I have used examples of other cases.

I understand that. My point really is that a regular pattern of leaving a child unattended is really providing an ideal opportunity for any abductor. Doing it once is not great but every evening? Just makes it too easy for anyone that way inclined.

If it genuinely was an abduction, they have paid a horrible price for their choices and I do feel for them.

I'll go through this a tad to try make you see why you're getting on everyone's nerves with this one.

2. The ONLY hint of an abduction was Tanner saying she saw "someone with a kid". That's it. She didn't see anyone with Madeleine, she claimed to see someone walking with a kid in their arms.

3. This SOLITARY claim has since been dismissed by Scotland yard, so we now have ZERO proof anyone was in the apartment.

4. Immediately upon raising the alarm, Kate McCann was telling everyone in the UK(there's several sources on this) that "someone smashed(jemmied) the shutter and stole her". Again, the shutter wasn't tampered with and could only be opened from inside.

5. The floor was bleached and Madeleine's clothes and teddies were washed before being handed in to the PJs. Why?

6. Why is their timeline before this an absolute mess? When was Gerry actually playing tennis? Why are David Payne and Kate's stories of him going to apartment completely off?

Look I'm not categorically saying there wasn't an abduction, but there's as much evidence that there was as there is evidence that they murdered her. It's not cut and dry.

You've watched a Netflix documentary, made up your mind and are being stubborn to any other possibilities. If you take Tanner's very flimsy account away, there really is zero evidence of any abduction in this case. Do some more digging pal.

I'm a big believer we'll only find out what truly happened when those kids grow up and confront the parents. They'll crack.

I admire your strength but your pissing in the wind with this guy. He's gone.

I admire your strength but your pissing in the wind with this guy. He's gone.

You know, I can get people having points of view about what actually happened, everyone has a theory.

But people on here saying they weren't negligent and everyone does it?

That's fecking terrifying.

They left their children 70 yards away, with no sight, in a foreign country whilst they were having a jolly good piss up. If that doesn't resonate with you as negligence as a parent then I'm afraid you are way, way beyond any form of reasonable support or discussion.
Av whole 70 yards? Bastards.

You know, I can get people having points of view about what actually happened, everyone has a theory.

But people on here saying they weren't negligent and everyone does it?

That's fecking terrifying.

I can imagine many people do it. Absolutely. Like you, that scares the living shit out of me.

Whichever way its dressed, its gross negligence and absolutely appalling parenting and for that alone they should have been had.

Of the 2 scenarios an abduction, whilst completely unfounded because there is not a shred of evidence, I find it more plausible and that they framed it to look like an abduction because they were guilty of such shit, shit parenting.

There is every chance they covered an accidental death, but for the life of me I cant get my head around how they would dispose of a body.

Not the vast majority of people - I stated the vast majority of those interviewed on the Netflix documentary.

Please don’t misquote me.

The tanner sighting has almost been disproven as didn’t the other holidaymaker claim it’s likely to have been him?

I haven’t “just watched the documentary and made my mind up” it’s made me question what I previously knew from reading and watching other bits on it and given the people they interviewed - I believe it’s the most comprehensive one out there.

In relation to the timeline - as the senior police officer on the case said - inconsistencies are often seen as normal, if Kate and Gerry had absolutely precise timelines for everything - that is more of a sign of guilt than innocence.

How much of a chance to you give to them doing it?

Av whole 70 yards? Bastards.

With no sight. In a foreign country. A country and particular part of the world with previous for abductions.

How any man can defend what they did is way behond my comprehension as a decent human being.

Either my kids are with me where I can see them or I move my group into the apartment.

That's called being a good fucking parent and anyone who thinks otherwise frankly are not fit to parent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.