Madeleine McCann

They left their children 70 yards away, with no sight, in a foreign country whilst they were having a jolly good piss up. If that doesn't resonate with you as negligence as a parent then I'm afraid you are way, way beyond any form of reasonable support or discussion.

Now you’re changing the topic.

You haven’t offered a single bit of discussion other than one post suggesting it wasn’t an abduction - now you’ve changed it to negligence.

I’ve said numerous times they didn’t act perfectly but I don’t believe it’s as bad as people make out.

The close minded people are the likes of you who’s argument is “they murdered her”... “oh there’s no evidence, well lock them up for neglect”

I think you just hate them for no reason.

That's your reposte?

Your not qualified to debate with me.

I'll leave it there

I’ve responded again.

If you’re going to say I’m not qualified to debate with your idiotic shite, at least spell correctly.

Now you’re changing the topic.

You haven’t offered a single bit of discussion other than one post suggesting it wasn’t an abduction - now you’ve changed it to negligence.

I’ve said numerous times they didn’t act perfectly but I don’t believe it’s as bad as people make out.

The close minded people are the likes of you who’s argument is “they murdered her”... “oh there’s no evidence, well lock them up for neglect”

I think you just hate them for no reason.

They left 3 children unattended. In a foreign country. Whilst they were on the piss.

'It's not as bad as people are making out' is frankly pathetic because if anything it's worse.

They should be doing time for that alone.

Let's say she was abducted.

Who ever did it would have been casing the joint. They would have seen that they were not looking after those children in the way they should have been. Easiest fucking abduction of the year.

So the consequences of their negligence as parents means they are now a daughter short.

Had they stayed with the girl like any decent parent should they would still have her today.

Whilst I'm theorizing, how any person can defend their actions based on the fact they have lost one of their children and pedal that its 'not as bad as people are making out' needs locking up in a padded cell.

If she was abducted, those 2 are directly responsible because had they fulfilled their duty as parents it quite simply wouldn't have happened.

For that alone those other kids should be out of their care and with parents who are fit to look after them.

With no sight. In a foreign country. A country and particular part of the world with previous for abductions.

How any man can defend what they did is way behond my comprehension as a decent human being.

Either my kids are with me where I can see them or I move my group into the apartment.

That's called being a good fucking parent and anyone who thinks otherwise frankly are not fit to parent.

Looks like they could see the apartment to me

Makes no difference what country they were in. And you'll have to show me the evidence of 'previous' that sets Portugal apart as a hotbed of child abductions.
And despite your pious assumptions, i'm a parent and have left my kid sleeping whilst i had a meal 70 yards away. She's now 32.

Here’s my biggest issue with the whole shit show.

If you’re kid went missing, would you let the other two out of your sight? No? Me neither.

Literally no time had passed and they were in different countries to the other two kids while visiting tv shows, the pope etc.

That’s the dagger for me. The only way they leave their other two kids is if they haven’t been psychologically scarred by one of their kids being abducted. I don’t think they acted in line with parents who’ve had a child taken.

Looks like they could see the apartment to me

Makes no difference what country they were in. And you'll have to show me the evidence of 'previous' that sets Portugal apart as a hotbed of child abductions.
And despite your pious assumptions, i'm a parent and have left my kid sleeping whilst i had a meal 70 yards away. She's now 32.

Ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.