Madeleine McCann

It's well worth watching all of it.

For me he hasn't done himself any favours investigating UFO's and faeiries etc after doing such stellar work on this case, but he's relentless in digging at the nitty gritty.

Ok cheers - will take a look tonight when I’m home

Maybe she did to see if she could see the kid outside.

I've gone over your last few posts on this thread and tbh mate I think your talking through your ass.

There is providing perspective constructively and being devils advocate, and then there is just making yourself look really silly by blindly ignoring the majority of facts. The Netflix doc is dramatized and provides nothing new in this case. If your basing your view point on it then you will be doomed for failure.

I have no clue what happened to the poor kid, but I what I can say with absolute certainty is that they covered themselves for whatever reason and were absolutely guilty of gross negligence when it comes to being a decent parent.

That doesn't mean they had involvement, although my opinion is they know what happened. So do some of the tapas 7.

I find it really hard to believe that an abduction could occur in such a heavily populated area without a single witness.

On the other hand if she was dead before hand I'm not entirely sure how they would dispose of a body, again without someone knowing.

Just because a child gets abducted - it doesn’t mean the parents are guilty of anything.

There’s plenty of cases where parents were present and overpowered or at gunpoint.

Of course it doesn't mean the parents are guilty because the child got abducted at gunpoint. However, in this case the parents weren't overpowered at gunpoint. They chose to leave their children unattended night after night. That pattern of behaviour is exactly what any possible abductor would be looking for as it presented an easy target and provided the opportunity to carry out the plan (if there ever was an abductor of course).

I've gone over your last few posts on this thread and tbh mate I think your talking through your ass.

There is providing perspective constructively and being devils advocate, and then there is just making yourself look really silly by blindly ignoring the majority of facts. The Netflix doc is dramatized and provides nothing new in this case. If your basing your view point on it then you will be doomed for failure.

I have no clue what happened to the poor kid, but I what I can say with absolute certainty is that they covered themselves for whatever reason and were absolutely guilty of gross negligence when it comes to being a decent parent.

That doesn't mean they had involvement, although my opinion is they know what happened. So do some of the tapas 7.

I find it really hard to believe that an abduction could occur in such a heavily populated area without a single witness.

On the other hand if she was dead before hand I'm not entirely sure how they would dispose of a body, again without someone knowing.

Haha you say I’m talking through my arse and then go on to say you find it hard to believe an abduction took place.

You’ll have to be better at a wind up than that.

The Netflix documentary was dramatised to show what could have happened! It’s also a police technique to reconstruct what could have happened in different scenarios.

They had interviews from Scotland Yard, private investigators, local and British journalists on the scene, the Portuguese local police and the national police.

The vast majority all agree there was an abduction and you think I’m the one talking out my “ass”?

Do me a favour and don’t quote me again on this thread.

Of course it doesn't mean the parents are guilty because the child got abducted at gunpoint. However, in this case the parents weren't overpowered at gunpoint. They chose to leave their children unattended night after night. That pattern of behaviour is exactly what any possible abductor would be looking for as it presented an easy target and provided the opportunity to carry out the plan (if there ever was an abductor of course).

I gave the gunpoint scenario as an example.

Another one could be that a parent goes into the garden at home and a child gets abducted from the house.

I’m happy to debate if you believe they were negligent and whilst I believe it’s not as bad as people make out, I do appreciate there is a case to answer.

What I wanted to say to your point was that just because an abduction did take place, it doesn’t automatically mean negligence, hence why I have used examples of other cases.

Haha you say I’m talking through my arse and then go on to say you find it hard to believe an abduction took place.

You’ll have to be better at a wind up than that.

The Netflix documentary was dramatised to show what could have happened! It’s also a police technique to reconstruct what could have happened in different scenarios.

They had interviews from Scotland Yard, private investigators, local and British journalists on the scene, the Portuguese local police and the national police.

The vast majority all agree there was an abduction and you think I’m the one talking out my “ass”?

Do me a favour and don’t quote me again on this thread.

You've been called out now by a number of people on this thread. You are still not listening. Nobody is claiming to know what happened but they are providing a balanced argument based on the facts available.

You have decided they are innocent. Its plain to see and I don't think you understand how to put a decent point of view across without making yourself look absolutely stupid.

You've been called out now by a number of people on this thread. You are still not listening. Nobody is claiming to know what happened but they are providing a balanced argument based on the facts available.

You have decided they are innocent. Its plain to see and I don't think you understand how to put a decent point of view across without making yourself look absolutely stupid.

“You’ve been called out”

Absolutely hilarious.

There’s also others agreeing with me on this thread, supposedly their opinions don’t matter?

You’ve not commented on the actual topic and just gone along with the you’re talking shit line.

Can you tell me why the opinion of they didn’t murder her, they could have done things differently but weren’t negligent in my opinion, is that astonishing?

As I’ve said countless times, I’m open to hear why they were negligent and used to think the same myself.

Now either post about the topic and we’ll have a discussion or go and shout at traffic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.