Madeleine McCann

Fame Monster said:
Tbf mate, I was referencing Family Guy...
You use whatever words you want although just my opinion, it can obscure the point you're trying to make.
And I think GDM was taking the piss as well.

gordondaviesmoustache:
Out of myself, tbf :-)

Fair enough, then I have misinterpreted and apologise unreservedly.
If GDM was taking the piss I suspect he was poking fun at himself as much as anything. Many posts are the polar opposite of serious debate, enjoy the ride. A decade in and you haven't worked out that people take the proverbial. Besides he's just jealous of your erudition.

Fame Monster said:
Tbf mate, I was referencing Family Guy...
You use whatever words you want although just my opinion, it can obscure the point you're trying to make.
And I think GDM was taking the piss as well.

gordondaviesmoustache:
Out of myself, tbf :-)

Fair enough, then I have misinterpreted and apologise unreservedly.

I've got no problem with the style of your posts but you need to figure out how to insert quotes.

She was kidnapped, sold and then killed when the buyers realised how famous she was. End of thread.

I think they found her dead on arrival back from wherever they went and got rid of her!!!! It couldn’t have been an accident or they would have reported it. Feel it was something they administered to help her sleep or along them lines?? Doubt we’ll ever really know unless she’s found either way it’s heartbreaking.
It seems the most likely theory and I agree with it

Last edited:
It seems the most likely theory and I agree with it
Not sure about that theory on something to help her sleep being the cause. I work with kids and one 4 year is on melatonin. This girl is hyper as fuck. Cant sit still for 5 seconds at any point of the day. One ml of melatonin which is over the counter medication (but prescribed by the doctor) and she is out for the count in 20 mins. They wouldnt have had to give her anymore than that (and they are in the medical field) so cant accept they gave her a much larger dose or something else.
And of course where did they dump the body?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.