Madeleine McCann

leaving them alone is a crime all in itself ? but they have to live with the guilt of knowing what they did was wrong and the reason why their little girl went missing in the first place. how could you go on holiday and leave your young kids alone to go out drinking

Whenever I read this thread I don't think who's to blame in all this. Yes Maddie's parents were irresponsible to leave her home alone and they probably beat themselves up daily. But all the heartache anguish and mental torture they've since suffered from all those know best(hindsighters) they deserve the truth in knowing what happened to poor Maddie and who took her.

I hope they find out and get closure for as a parent myself my heart goes out to them. So sad all this, really is: (

I have the feeling that this suspect is so obvious that it defies belief that the case has dragged on so long without him being suspected / questioned. Even someone with no investigative experience might have thought 'Hmmm... convicted German paedophile living in the area who also has a history of breaking into holiday properties' & then proceeded to investigate further

I have the feeling that this suspect is so obvious that it defies belief that the case has dragged on so long without him being suspected / questioned. Even someone with no investigative experience might have thought 'Hmmm... convicted German paedophile living in the area who also has a history of breaking into holiday properties' & then proceeded to investigate further
He was flagged up really early on,like weeks into it,the Germans weren't interested according to English cops on the news last week,one of those cock ups it is looking like,he wouldn't be the first criminal to be flagged up or even arrested and let go

He was flagged up really early on,like weeks into it,the Germans weren't interested according to English cops on the news last week,one of those cock ups it is looking like,he wouldn't be the first criminal to be flagged up or even arrested and let go

It knocks you sick hearing that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.