Madeleine McCann

There’s a young lady who is making a lot of noise to say she believes she is Madeleine McCann. Personally I don’t think she looks anything like either parent. Very bizarre thing to claim, however.

She should keep quiet about it or the amateur social media sleuths will be accusing her of pushing Nicola Bulley into the river.

There’s a young lady who is making a lot of noise to say she believes she is Madeleine McCann. Personally I don’t think she looks anything like either parent. Very bizarre thing to claim, however.

She has an eye defect the same as madeleine but it's in the other eye.

Obviously someone with a delusional state of mind.

Possibly trauma involved, lack of early memories. Doesn't seem very well at all.

Yeah I don’t think she looks like Madeleine when she was younger nor either parent.

She looks ill though and seems to be going through something mentally if she’s online saying she’s Madeleine. Maybe she is a missing person, just not Madeleine.

395 British children under 10 have gone missing since 2007 and are still missing. That’s just British. This girl could be from anywhere and there are probably thousands of people in this position, many will have been very young when abducted.

Yeah I don’t think she looks like Madeleine when she was younger nor either parent.

She looks ill though and seems to be going through something mentally if she’s online saying she’s Madeleine. Maybe she is a missing person, just not Madeleine.

395 British children under 10 have gone missing since 2007 and are still missing. That’s just British. This girl could be from anywhere and there are probably thousands of people in this position, many will have been very young when abducted.

She referred to an abuser as well. A troubled young lady whoever she is.

It'd be great if it was her but, it does smack of 10 mins of fame.
The modern day Anastasia.

Unless this young woman has had pretty drastic and convincing plastic surgery then it's an absolute certainty she isn't MM.

She has full lips, but both madeleine and her mother have/had thin upper lips.

Wouldn't even need a DNA test with the McCanns to rule it out. 23andme type test, both Gerrry and Kate are from Irish stock, that girl has the archetypal central/eastern European face.

The modern day Anastasia.

Unless this young woman has had pretty drastic and convincing plastic surgery then it's an absolute certainty she isn't MM.

She has full lips, but both madeleine and her mother have/had thin upper lips.

Wouldn't even need a DNA test with the McCanns to rule it out. 23andme type test, both Gerrry and Kate are from Irish stock, that girl has the archetypal central/eastern European face.
One of the comments on the page said if she has been in Poland all this time, it’s possible she has started to look Polish.

Safe to say that person was ripped to shreds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.