Madeleine McCann

And what benefit to anyone would it be to lock them up ?

Are they a danger to society ?
Are they going to leave their kids alone again ?
Are you happy to inflict more pain and suffering on Maddies siblings whom the parents have raised and looked after these last 13 years ?

Locking them up does nothing for no one.
I don’t like them. There’s something about both of them that's simply unlikeable.

However, they simply don’t deserve the hatred and bile they have had to to endure this last decade plus. They fucked up. Really fucked up. But there was no malice involved.

They don’t deserve to be hated.

I don’t like them. There’s something about both of them that's simply unlikeable.

However, they simply don’t deserve the hatred and bile they have had to to endure this last decade plus. They fucked up. Really fucked up. But there was no malice involved.

They don’t deserve to be hated.

I think some are disappointed to find out they didn’t physically plan her disappearance or murder her - all the hours they wasted watching YouTube videos of theory’s that the Parents did it, all lapping up the ‘but what about the sniffer dogs? ‘What about the teddy?’ ‘Why didn’t Kate answer the questions’
All could quite easily be debunked. But still they kept on pressing desperately to nail the blame on the parents.

now that’s been squashed - it’s back to ‘well they should have been locked up for leaving her alone’ ‘what if they were council estate parents’

the mindset for ordinary folk not to see the hurt and damage caused by online shit like this is worrying and has been throughout this case.

I think some are disappointed to find out they didn’t physically plan her disappearance or murder her - all the hours they wasted watching YouTube videos of theory’s that the Parents did it, all lapping up the ‘but what about the sniffer dogs? ‘What about the teddy?’ ‘Why didn’t Kate answer the questions’
All could quite easily be debunked. But still they kept on pressing desperately to nail the blame on the parents.

now that’s been squashed - it’s back to ‘well they should have been locked up for leaving her alone’ ‘what if they were council estate parents’

the mindset for ordinary folk not to see the hurt and damage caused by online shit like this is worrying and has been throughout this case.
Exactly this. People have made fools of themselves with the nonsense they have spewed about this for 10yrs and they will now further resent them for proving it

We’re all different, mate.
I personally don't have any problems with putting my kids in kids clubs, they enjoy themselves for a couple hrs a day with other kids and make friends. My sister would never, ever allow her kids in a kids club and wants them to just play together. We don't have to be the same, if we all were then it would be weird.

He has but he is never going to get caught if he did kill maddie,the Germans took a massive risk saying that he has killed her without having a water tight procedure so he can't get out and away
I agree with you.

If he gets away with it legally, hopefully he doesn’t generally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.