Madeleine McCann

Yeh such a shame certain parts of the press haven’t made the parents lives even more hell. Luckily we have social media and Internet forums to call them murderers, scum and people constantly reminding everyone they ‘should have been locked up’

If only certain parts of the media could continue the kicking of these parents. That would be great and really helpful. Especially for their kids who have to live with their parents pain.
They’ve already suffered more than enough.

Yeh such a shame certain parts of the press haven’t made the parents lives even more hell. Luckily we have social media and Internet forums to call them murderers, scum and people constantly reminding everyone they ‘should have been locked up’

If only certain parts of the media could continue the kicking of these parents. That would be great and really helpful. Especially for their kids who have to live with their parents pain.

I wasn't saying they weren't being given enough of a kicking I am saying that were they a different type of family the backlash would have been worse than it is for the McCann's. Fuck me were the mother a lady of colour who had married a Prince they would be calling for the death penalty !

As parents they made a fucking stupid decision to leave the kid alone. I agree with locking them up.

Thats the bit that does stick with me. We had kids 20 odd years ago and its a life changer. Everything revolves around them - we hardly went out until they were in their teens and could come with us and its a godsend now we can all have a meal and a drink together. On a number of occasions one of us has skipped family gatherings to stay at home and look after the kids - to me its what comes with parenthood. I have never understood these places that offer to entertain your kids whilst you are on holiday. Surely you are on a family holiday and you do stuff together as a family not have the kids off at the kids club all day? Maybe its me I dunno but I have always enjoyed being with my kids and knowing they were enjoying themselves whilst safe and well.

Thats the bit that does stick with me. We had kids 20 odd years ago and its a life changer. Everything revolves around them - we hardly went out until they were in their teens and could come with us and its a godsend now we can all have a meal and a drink together. On a number of occasions one of us has skipped family gatherings to stay at home and look after the kids - to me its what comes with parenthood. I have never understood these places that offer to entertain your kids whilst you are on holiday. Surely you are on a family holiday and you do stuff together as a family not have the kids off at the kids club all day? Maybe its me I dunno but I have always enjoyed being with my kids and knowing they were enjoying themselves whilst safe and well.
We’re all different, mate.

Not for me no.

And what benefit to anyone would it be to lock them up ?

Are they a danger to society ?
Are they going to leave their kids alone again ?
Are you happy to inflict more pain and suffering on Maddies siblings whom the parents have raised and looked after these last 13 years ?

Locking them up does nothing for no one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.