Madeleine McCann

The one thing that still annoys the crap out of me about this whole saga it that if Kate and Jerry had been a pair of saggy arsed tramps from a council estate in Bootle they would have (rightly) had their other kids taken off them in a heartbeat and placed into protective care because of what they did.

£16m spent on the search according to that article. Imagine the good that money could have done for children in this world.
Certain cases catch the imagination of the public and the papers , Ben Needem who disappeared in greece is still talked about and investigated , just recently our police dug up some ground , found nothing . Maybe it is because they go missing abroad and the investigations are botched by the local police

If maddie is alive it will take her searching for the truth of where she comes from , nothing wrong with women coming foward and being ruled out, one might be her

Fully agree. My post was sincere not taking the piss for the avoidance of doubt. From what I’ve read I’d wager this lady some deep seated issues that she deserves help for, even if she doesn’t at a minimum she’s convinced herself she is Maddie so will be need help getting over the loss of that identity - unfortunately she’ll most likely just get ridicule.

If maddie is alive it will take her searching for the truth of where she comes from , nothing wrong with women coming foward and being ruled out, one might be her
She's either dead, or completely unaware of who she is.

Certain cases catch the imagination of the public and the papers , Ben Needem who disappeared in greece is still talked about and investigated , just recently our police dug up some ground , found nothing . Maybe it is because they go missing abroad and the investigations are botched by the local police

The McCann's made sure to get straight onto PR companies in order to keep this in the press for as long as possible. Unfortunately you either have to have the money to do that, or the case has to be so mysterious it appeals to the wider public and they soak up the gossip - a bit like the case with Nicola Bulley where things didn't add up so it captured the audience.

The fact this happened in Portugal where a lot of Brits holiday, made it all the more juicy. Then they just went through the usual cycle of; police find evidence of x; police are shite; parents distraught; parents guilty; huge global trafficking scandal; local paedo ring; police are shite; conspiracy nut job says x and so on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.