Madeleine McCann

This case intrigued me..If you have a VPN there is stuff on the net that is weird.

However the bottom line is simple. The parents fucked up . Two doctors who would not pay for a baby sitter ?? WTF..I have seen kids taken away for far less misdemeanours.They were completely negligent. I would have respected them so much more had they held their collective hands up and apologised..Maybe 25 euros for a baby sitter..?? Cunts ,the pair of them. No normal parent would ever do that.ever.
I’m sure I remember a few on here who weren’t all that critical of their decision to pop out for a bit leaving the kids at home, and saying loads of parents did this. Not mine and I certainly wouldn’t have done

This case intrigued me..If you have a VPN there is stuff on the net that is weird.

However the bottom line is simple. The parents fucked up . Two doctors who would not pay for a baby sitter ?? WTF..I have seen kids taken away for far less misdemeanours.They were completely negligent. I would have respected them so much more had they held their collective hands up and apologised..Maybe 25 euros for a baby sitter..?? Cunts ,the pair of them. No normal parent would ever do that.ever.

Being honest though. It was an isolated fuck up.

I'm not sure their kids' life prospects would have been improved by them being permanently fostered or adopted.

I don't believe it was spin for a second. Holding her cuddly toy, going to meet the Pope in Rome etc - they were briefed from very early on.
Then look up the involvement of a guy called Clarence Mitchell. He was part of the team briefing them, and was also previously a part of the Blair Labour spin machine.

All the Portuguese police files are transcribed & translated online, and dont make good reading for the McCanns. A lot more info in there than was covered in the Netflix documentary.

Put it one way, the fiercest advocates for the McCanns who were involved in the funding and search for Madeleine at the beginning are now the McCanns fiercest enemies with probably a majority believing the McCanns were involved or culpable in her disappearance.

Theres a load of red flags regarding the McCanns and her disappearance if you follow the money and the evidence

They have put their hands up and accepted they shouldn’t have left her alone, which equates to an apology.

Does that mean you now respect them much more?

Then look up the involvement of a guy called Clarence Mitchell. He was part of the team briefing them, and was also previously a part of the Blair Labour spin machine.

All the Portuguese police files are transcribed & translated online, and dont make good reading for the McCanns. A lot more info in there than was covered in the Netflix documentary.

Put it one way, the fiercest advocates for the McCanns who were involved in the funding and search for Madeleine at the beginning are now the McCanns fiercest enemies with probably a majority believing the McCanns were involved or culpable in her disappearance.

Theres a load of red flags regarding the McCanns and her disappearance if you follow the money and the evidence

They were involved through their negligence as parents. Who leaves kids that young in an open apartment so far away from them? They didn't take her or murder her in my opinion, they were just very odd and therefore very easy to spin as suspects.

The Portuguese police were inept. They didn't close roads or alert authorities at ports so it was very easy to get away unchallenged. Everything else was simply too late.

They were involved through their negligence as parents. Who leaves kids that young in an open apartment so far away from them? They didn't take her or murder her in my opinion, they were just very odd and therefore very easy to spin as suspects.

The Portuguese police were inept. They didn't close roads or alert authorities at ports so it was very easy to get away unchallenged. Everything else was simply too late.

Me and the Mrs were on holiday 20 mins down the road from where she went missing and there was literally nothing to even hint anything was going on. No searches, no significant police presence, no posters. Other than buying the English papers, we wouldn't have known.

General feeling in our hotel amongst the Brits was that the police must have had an idea about what happened to her, otherwise we would have expected to "see" a lot more activity in the next major tourist resort from where she went missing.

Would be intetested, i habe only ever hesrd the "official line". Any idea of where i might find out more?
Doubt you will find the 'unofficial line' online anywhere. It's more about information that either wasnt released to press, or the press not releasing due to potential impacts on the case at the time.

I'll send you a PM to explain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.