Madeleine McCann

Such a great film.
I tried watching it again recently with my son after telling him how good it was. He got bored and to be honest I'd forgotten how much guff is in it. It's one you have to focus on to get to the good bit knowing the back story.

And it's been mostly debunked since so does feel like a waste of time. The court scene at the end is good.

Gonna bail on this thread for a bit.
Had my 5 mins of fame and dont want to annoy kaz and her bluemoon police further.
The info I pm'd just concerns one aspect of the case that didnt become part of the official narrative and isnt exactly earth shattering.
All I was trying to show was that the official media narrative in the McCann case was similar.
A typical example of this would be regarding Robert Murat.
The Netflix doc (and even wikipedia) say it was a Mirror reporter who first highlighted that Murat was behaving suspiciously. The Portuguese police files say different. There's a police memo in there showing they were already suspicious of him, because of how he tried to ingrain himself into the investigation. Uk Media narrative to try to show the police were incompetent maybe?

Anyhow, if those that have had the pm want to forward it on, it's fine by me

Gonna bail on this thread for a bit.
Had my 5 mins of fame and dont want to annoy kaz and her bluemoon police further.
The info I pm'd just concerns one aspect of the case that didnt become part of the official narrative and isnt exactly earth shattering.
All I was trying to show was that the official media narrative in the McCann case was similar.
A typical example of this would be regarding Robert Murat.
The Netflix doc (and even wikipedia) say it was a Mirror reporter who first highlighted that Murat was behaving suspiciously. The Portuguese police files say different. There's a police memo in there showing they were already suspicious of him, because of how he tried to ingrain himself into the investigation. Uk Media narrative to try to show the police were incompetent maybe?

Anyhow, if those that have had the pm want to forward it on, it's fine by me
A quick send to me please before you bail? :)

They have put their hands up and accepted they shouldn’t have left her alone, which equates to an apology.

Does that mean you now respect them much more?
I think I may have missed that..not sure I have heard such a statement from them..please correct me..in fact three children were left alone...but yes I would respect them more had I heard a sincere apology. Much more..?? Open to definition.

I dont know about the mcanns. I really cant see them having killed their own daughter.
But we dont know.
And if you dont know then you could be wrong.
If you're wrong then the damage, the pain upon pain for the Mcanns is awful, and people who would do that are shits.

I dont know about the mcanns. I really cant see them having killed their own daughter.
But we dont know.
If you're wrong then the damage, the pain upon pain for the Mcanns is awful, and people who would do that are shits.
That’s how I see it too. It’s ghoulish and evil to go round saying you think they killed her.

Imagine losing your child, feeling the guilt you’d feel having left them unsupervised, and then every internet sleuth on the planet decides youre the murderers too. I can’t comprehend how that would feel so I want no part in it.

Incidentally we can’t even discuss it in our house because we’ve had too many rows about it. My wife is utterly convinced they are guilty. She was just as convinced (“100%”, I quote) that Nicola Bulley’s husband killed her.

But we dont know.
Is then even up for debate now? Some incredible detective work has found that dirty twat paedophile wanker Christian Brukner clearly did it and is the suspect. I hope he will be charged but there isnt quite enough it seems. That is how evidence works, it has to pass a threshold test.

And to anyone who complains about the money spent on it, understand the wider issues. The bloke who did it was clearly a sex offender who operated on a continent wide scale. Not hard to understand really, but the McCanns feed into a class war and an undercurrent of unpleasantness that is fed by the social media world we live in these days. Detracts from the main issue. A pervert bastard in jail abroad for raping children is the suspect in this. Around 10 threads per week on this forum get devolved to posts in which people declare their undying intent to nail people who sexually abuse children. And people will still find more online comfort and entertainment in labelling the parents of a girl who was abducted for that reason as being culpable in it. World is mad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.