Madeleine McCann

Not specific to not following the “official line” but I read an article years ago by a journalist who was in court for the whole hearing.

He said that the judge issued an order to the press that certain details of the torture that took place should never be reported, due to amongst other reasons, the physiological damage it could cause the reader.

When you think of some of the horrific details that were released, it doesn’t bare thinking about what the other stuff might have been.
As If by Blake Morrison is a very interesting book on the James Bulger case

This thread had run its course, why bump it just to say you want a pm :-)

But the cops are trawling a resovoir at the moment, (in Portugal so I suppose you've saved people searching for it)

For what it's worth I heard it was Philip Schofield
Because it is in the news.

I dont want a PM

Not sure what you banged on about after that tbh.

Hope they find something to put the parents out of such a traumatic nightmare at least they are still looking.
One of the problems this pair have is that they point blank refuse to consider Madeleine might be dead. Which sadly is the most likely outcome. But we’ll never know.
Instead, governments and police authorities across Europe have to spend money and resources on this never ending wild goose chase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.