Madeleine McCann

And to anyone who complains about the money spent on it, understand the wider issues. The bloke who did it was clearly a sex offender who operated on a continent wide scale. Not hard to understand really, but the McCanns feed into a class war and an undercurrent of unpleasantness that is fed by the social media world we live in these days. Detracts from the main issue. A pervert bastard in jail abroad for raping children is the suspect in this. Around 10 threads per week on this forum get devolved to posts in which people declare their undying intent to nail people who sexually abuse children. And people will still find more online comfort and entertainment in labelling the parents of a girl who was abducted for that reason as being culpable in it. World is mad
Bang on

She's either dead, or completely unaware of who she is.
I was going through my pictures and videos of my Nieces and Nephew the other day and we were noticing how each of them were saying how they don’t remember things before around 4 years old.

There was one video at the Zoo and a lion roared and shit my eldest Niece up and she cried for an hour… she was 3 then and doesn’t remember it anymore.

My Sister went missing on Benidom beach when we were kids. She was 3, she was missing for two hours (my Father said she was stood next to him one second and a second later he turned around and she’d gone)… my Sis doesn’t remember it at all… I was 5 and even I don’t remember it either and apparently I was devastated when it happened.

I agree, if she’s still alive, I bet Madeleine McCann doesn’t remember a thing or even that something is odd about her life, never mind who she is. I’d imagine these traffickers are well clued up on the age profiling of the kids they want to snatch, knowing that at a certain age they’ll not remember or be aware of things before the kidnapping or the kidnapping.

Same here, I dont want a PM. Fucking sad tbh. As are the ones piling on to the mccanns when we have no idea whats happened. They might have lost a child and some people want to pile on even more pain. sick tbh (Or it used to be anyway).,
This thread had run its course, why bump it just to say you want a pm :-)

But the cops are trawling a resovoir at the moment, (in Portugal so I suppose you've saved people searching for it)

For what it's worth I heard it was Philip Schofield

With dogs?
Wellllllll, I watched a Scandinavian programme. One of those true life things about the bloke that murdered a woman in a submarine and then sank it.
A cadaver dog sat on a boat with its nose over the edge and sniffed out where she was........

But I assume its with frog person's. (Portugese not French people)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.