Madeleine McCann

I personally think that theory is plausible, albeit remotely.
Yeah, it's not totally beyond the realms of possibility but that can be applied to most theories in this case! The point was more that the poster told us all some years back that it was "obvious" that that's what had happened

Yeah, it's not totally beyond the realms of possibility but that can be applied to most theories in this case! The point was more that the poster told us all some years back that it was "obvious" that that's what had happened
I don’t think it can be obvious to anyone other than a couple of people, whoever they may be.

I am torn on the search , on the one hand if they find her then she is dead but if they dont find her in the lake then there is hope she is alive and one day might realise who she is . Her poor parents and siblings

I am torn on the search , on the one hand if they find her then she is dead but if they dont find her in the lake then there is hope she is alive and one day might realise who she is . Her poor parents and siblings
Surely she can't be alive.
She would've made herself known by now.
I hope they find her.

One of the problems this pair have is that they point blank refuse to consider Madeleine might be dead. Which sadly is the most likely outcome. But we’ll never know.
Instead, governments and police authorities across Europe have to spend money and resources on this never ending wild goose chase.
take it you've got no kids?

A lot of police involved in the search two men in a boat trawling the banks and men searching the bank in a specific area.
They could have new info. Tents are set up out of the sun, most parents would never give over searching

One of the problems this pair have is that they point blank refuse to consider Madeleine might be dead. Which sadly is the most likely outcome. But we’ll never know.
Instead, governments and police authorities across Europe have to spend money and resources on this never ending wild goose chase.
Why would you give in and accept something there is no proof off, cunts trick of a post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.