Madeleine McCann

When i was a kid we were left outside a pub with a coke whilst our parents were inside and we went out all day from aged eight or so on our own with our mates , leaving kids is not unsual really
True, my Mam would go fuckin spare (even now) if she knew what we got up to as kids.
As an adult I look back at many of those things and just can’t comprehend that I/we were that fuckin stupid as kids, I think I have some level of PTSD with it as I often wake up startled in the night having had a dream/nightmare about them.

Anyway, wouldn’t wish the loss of a child on anyone (a few just for the child’s sake granted), it never leaves them, if you know someone who has, you’ll know what I mean.

He was a nasty piece of work with a very ruthless streak. Not limited to sex offences.
He 'ruled' the DJ scene in Manchester through much of the 60s. If you didn't fall in line with him and his 'generals' (Ray Teret for one) you couldn't get a job in any Manchester club or local radio. If you crossed him, you paid a heavy price. He had every club owner and their security teams in his pocket. That carried on into the early 70s.

I never met him personally, but spent a very short period working with Ray Teret and another guy, who thankfully tipped me off about the 'rules' before I accepted a permanent job with Saville's organisation.

You got bummed, didn’t you.

It’s okay you can tell us.

Do you know of any other case ,that within a few days the prime minister had met with the parents,then a meeting with the pope a few days after,then they refused to take a lie detector test.

I don't believe they had anything to do with this. I think they were reckless parents leaving 3 tots alone and I think that explains the body language, they felt guilt about their actions that night. That will never leave them.
I do feel sorry for them...BUT, I would never have done what they did. It was reckless parenting IMO.

I agree with this guy pretty much.

I just remember watching the odd documentary and reading a bit because I had children of a similar age. I just found it odd that anyone would do that and take a risk.why then go on a world quest/tour write a book and get honoured for it. Gerry Mac praised in Scotland for man of the year. Celebrity gatherings etc etc..why were staff sacked at the hotel shortly afterwards. There’s loads of loose ends and conspiracy’s if you’ve got the time. If any of it is fact, then who are the mccanns and why do they seem protected.I don’t get it.

Setting up a donation fund just days after. Too many bullshit leads and false accounts given by people to confuse the crap out of any wannabe columbos. I have never liked this story or the McCanns body language. I don’t feel sorry for them. It’s the child I feel sorry for.
The donation fund was originally a 'fighting fund' for legal expenses set up the very next day by one of their relatives (Brian Kennedy I think). It morphed into the 'find Madeleine' fund when the PR people got involved.
Weirdly this fund wasnt set up as a charity, but as a Ltd co, with Gerry & Kate (plus a few others) as directors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.