Madeleine McCann

I hope they can put an end to this for everyone’s sake. Those two however through their own selfishness and neglect contributed to the child’s disappearance. And you know what ? They’ve never held their hand up and admitted any wrongdoing in all of this. Even after all this time. If this was a working class couple from the backstreets they would have been ostracised on their return to the U.K., but most people now are fed up listening to Kate and Gerry. And that’s the kindest thing I can say about them. My true feelings on this couple would get me most likely banned on here.
Best you say it then?

I’ve already said what most of the country think of them. We should feel heartfelt for them but it’s difficult as their behaviour all through this tragedy has been appalling.
Personally I must have missed that. They went back to work about 15 years ago and apart from the odd media appeal on anniversaries I have barely heard a peep from them. Odd but natural how different people have different takes on things I suppose

Terrible but agreed with others here that I’d not leave my kids alone ever. Not even if I had CCTV on them 24/7.

Something happened that night we are not being told. Not sure the story of a person lifting the kid out of bed and walking down a road carrying her to be sold to another family or exported some place sounds slightly viable.

So many investigators - dogs smelling dead bodies / blood in the room etc. none adds up and it’s all a bit weird.

This convicted German fiddler I would suggest is a scapegoat so they can finally close the books on this case and find someone to accuse.

Personally I think there’s something around the parents but their plight was picked up by the media (middle class doctors etc) and them spun out of control. Now they can’t turn back but there’s a sinister secret somewhere. I suspect they know more than we know and may never know.

Pretty much my take

Although i always thought the theory on them medicating the kids to sleep could've been a plausible one. I mean leaving the kids alone is a crazy thing to do, but I'm certain they wouldn't have want kids to be awake roaming around an apartment. They are doctors and maybe they thought they could safely medicate them to be fast asleep while they were out getting sloshed. Then maybe something went wrong doing that. That part is not far fetched at all, but then could they really cover their tracks so well from that point? I dunno.

I'm pretty certain she wasn't snatched by chance though. If it did happen, someone's had their eye on them for a bit. I mean if it was just a chance, it's somewhat unlikely they were just gonna climb into a random hotel room window or whatever, there could've been 3 blokes sat in the room. I fight it highly unlikely someone out to snatch a kid just happens to find a random apartment by chance with a kid on their own while their parents were out on the razz. If she has genuinely been taken, it's likely by someone who has done their homework.

maybe we'll never find out but something always felt off about the whole thing.

Pretty much my take

Although i always thought the theory on them medicating the kids to sleep could've been a plausible one. I mean leaving the kids alone is a crazy thing to do, but I'm certain they wouldn't have want kids to be awake roaming around an apartment. They are doctors and maybe they thought they could safely medicate them to be fast asleep while they were out getting sloshed. Then maybe something went wrong doing that. That part is not far fetched at all, but then could they really cover their tracks so well from that point? I dunno.

I'm pretty certain she wasn't snatched by chance though. If it did happen, someone's had their eye on them for a bit. I mean if it was just a chance, it's somewhat unlikely they were just gonna climb into a random hotel room window or whatever, there could've been 3 blokes sat in the room. I fight it highly unlikely someone out to snatch a kid just happens to find a random apartment by chance with a kid on their own while their parents were out on the razz. If she has genuinely been taken, it's likely by someone who has done their homework.

maybe we'll never find out but something always felt off about the whole thing.
LIke a predatory convicted continent wide active German sex offender living in the very place sadly

Pretty much my take

No, not far fetched at all. Only from a few light years away.

No, the murderer gets to live, the one who went in their and abducted the child, the murderer deserves your hatred. But I guess you guys cannot think of that, just how much you hate the mccanns.

Its plain victim blaming.
They are definitely partly to blame for her disappearance. The girl is the victim, not the parents.

When i was a kid we were left outside a pub with a coke whilst our parents were inside and we went out all day from aged eight or so on our own with our mates , leaving kids is not unsual really
I find it unusual ti do it in another country.

I used to ride my bike from Timperley to the Airport on my own to watch the planes when I was 8 or 9 in the late 80s/early 90s, no parents would allow their kids to do that now. But also at 8 or 9 my parents wouldn’t have let me wander off or leave me alone anywhere on holiday.

Maybe that in itself is a contradiction in standards, but it does seem much more unsafe to do that kind of thing on holiday than at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.