Madeleine McCann

Terrible but agreed with others here that I’d not leave my kids alone ever. Not even if I had CCTV on them 24/7.

Something happened that night we are not being told. Not sure the story of a person lifting the kid out of bed and walking down a road carrying her to be sold to another family or exported some place sounds slightly viable.

So many investigators - dogs smelling dead bodies / blood in the room etc. none adds up and it’s all a bit weird.

This convicted German fiddler I would suggest is a scapegoat so they can finally close the books on this case and find someone to accuse.

Personally I think there’s something around the parents but their plight was picked up by the media (middle class doctors etc) and them spun out of control. Now they can’t turn back but there’s a sinister secret somewhere. I suspect they know more than we know and may never know.
McCann bingo

Setting up a donation fund just days after. Too many bullshit leads and false accounts given by people to confuse the crap out of any wannabe columbos. I have never liked this story or the McCanns body language. I don’t feel sorry for them. It’s the child I feel sorry for.
Body language? What you mean exactly? What gives them away? nmv investigations and forensics... Its the body language we need to look at. Which bit m8?

I hope they can put an end to this for everyone’s sake. Those two however through their own selfishness and neglect contributed to the child’s disappearance. And you know what ? They’ve never held their hand up and admitted any wrongdoing in all of this. Even after all this time. If this was a working class couple from the backstreets they would have been ostracised on their return to the U.K., but most people now are fed up listening to Kate and Gerry. And that’s the kindest thing I can say about them. My true feelings on this couple would get me most likely banned on here.
More bollox from you. You're getting good at this..

Body language? What you mean exactly? What gives them away? nmv investigations and forensics... Its the body language we need to look at. Which bit m8?
I'm always reminded of the Baby Chamberlain when people talk about body language etc. Her mother was wrongly convicted and there was much speculation about how she didn't "act" like a grieving mother before the trial.
People are individuals and don't always confirm to the expected stereotype image.

Body language? What you mean exactly? What gives them away? nmv investigations and forensics... It’s the body language we need to look at. Which bit m8?
Watched a few interviews on the McCanns from their around the world tour. They didn’t look too upset to me. If you read into the police eyewitness account you get the impression that they were covering up the events. I still don’t think they killed her or there was an accident. I just think there’s a cover up. But of course I don’t think we will ever find the truth.

Watched a few interviews on the McCanns from their around the world tour. They didn’t look too upset to me. If you read into the police eyewitness account you get the impression that they were covering up the events. I still don’t think they killed her or there was an accident. I just think there’s a cover up. But of course I don’t think we will ever find the truth.
If they cried would you have believed them? Serious question because I never look at peoples body language and decide what they're thinking. So had they been more full of sorrow would you have believed them more?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.