Madeleine McCann

That is because if you go round any slum/estate in this once great country we see a large proportion of it's inhabitants as scummers raising scum. People who don't work, people who steal, lie and cheat. I am not saying all people on estates but generally it spawns the people who commit the most heinous crimes-HENCE the Mccans received more sympathy.

They were also capable of employing publicists to spin a favourable image for them from the money they were given by the public to help find their daughter.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TonyGrealishstache said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Swales lives said:
Me and my brother were often left alone in the evenings and weekends while my parents worked
Swales lives said:
Is this why you hate women or more specifically your mother?
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Nope I don't hate women and my mother is the most important person in my life so fuck off and die.
Thanks for that, the reply is exactly what I expected from you. Clearly a nerve has been touched.

You let him touch your nerve so your fault really, you shouldn't be bothered much about what people say over the internet.

Anyway on topic , i think the parents looks/sound suspicous i may be wrong but i think the parents might of hid her somewhere to get some money, i know its sick but thats the world we live in nower days.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
DirtyEddie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Me and my brother were often left alone in the evenings and weekends while my parents worked
when you were 3 or 4? either you're lying or you have really shit parents.

Certainly from 7/8 upwards.

well why mention it then? surely you are aware of the diference between a 3/4 year old being left alone and a 7/8 year old being left alone?

DirtyEddie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
DirtyEddie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

well why mention it then? surely you are aware of the diference between a 3/4 year old being left alone and a 7/8 year old being left alone?

I wouldnt leave a 7/8 yr alone at home

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
That is because if you go round any slum/estate in this once great country we see a large proportion of it's inhabitants as scummers raising scum. People who don't work, people who steal, lie and cheat. I am not saying all people on estates but generally it spawns the people who commit the most heinous crimes-HENCE the Mccans received more sympathy.
if you find an example of 'working class estate scum' im supremely confident i can find a comparable example from your beloved middle and upper classes.

'people who dont work, people who steal lie, and cheat' - prety sure thats a bang on desciption of all the city boy number shufflers that have fucked this country royally.

DirtyEddie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
DirtyEddie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

On holiday we were left for a few hours in the evening, at that age, I see no wrong with it. People are well over rotective of their kids these days, its pathetic.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
On holiday we were left for a few hours in the evening, at that age, I see no wrong with it. People are well over rotective of their kids these days, its pathetic.
why are you even bringing this up? what point are you trying to make? that you think its good for 3/4 year olds to be left alone?

DirtyEddie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
why are you even bringing this up? what point are you trying to make? that you think its good for 3/4 year olds to be left alone?

I wouldn't even leave a 7/8 yr old alone and definitely not abroad

toby said:
DirtyEddie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

I wouldn't even leave a 7/8 yr old alone and definitely not abroad
no i probably wouldnt, but i think there is a big difference bwteen the two. an 8 year old has some life experience, generally knows about basic safety and self preservation (dont drink the bleach!) a toddler however knows absolutely nothing of danger, risk, and pain and anyone who has spent any tome at all with a child of that age knows you cannot turn your back for five minutes. as i said i still woudlnt leave my 8 year old niece alone for an evening but i would be more confident of her being ok than if i left my 4 year old nephew alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.