Madeleine McCann

Zebedee83 said:
513PB8FY1DL.jpg

Oedipus, eh? Very complex.

I don't have children but do have nephews and nieces. When they were younger I wouldn't have dreamt of leaving them alone in my house to go next door to eat or have a drink, never mind in a unknown room in a foreign country!

mrcunny said:
youll be surprised how many do it,when ive been abroad with my kids weve had strays playing with us,then 4 hours later a drunk or tipsy lowlife fatrher or mother comes to find them..
when ive been abroad and to extent here in britain to,my kids never leave my sight and wouldnt dream of leaving them alone..

Bet they have a magical childhood. When will you untie those apron strings?

denislawsbackheel said:
Just because you were regularly abandoned does not make it acceptable.

Nope but it made me stronger than these fat useless kids today who can't tie their own shoelaces.... oh and I was never abandoned. My brother looked after me.

didnt see a thread on this. hopefully she is still alive but what i dont get is. why it takes someone so long to come forward and say something? the kids parents are probably going through absolute hell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.