Madeleine McCann

stony said:
I won't post my full opinion because the McCann's have very good lawyers. I will say however that if the McCanns had been on the social and from a council estate, they would now be serving time in prison.

Absolutely spot on!!!!

DirtyEddie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
On holiday we were left for a few hours in the evening, at that age, I see no wrong with it. People are well over rotective of their kids these days, its pathetic.
why are you even bringing this up? what point are you trying to make? that you think its good for 3/4 year olds to be left alone?

No I'm simply defending decent people against jealous have nots.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
DirtyEddie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
On holiday we were left for a few hours in the evening, at that age, I see no wrong with it. People are well over rotective of their kids these days, its pathetic.
why are you even bringing this up? what point are you trying to make? that you think its good for 3/4 year olds to be left alone?

Sorry bb2.0 but parents who leave three toddlers alone and unsupervised can't be defended. If you were a parent yourself you would understand that.

I honestly think she is dead.

Masssive shame and disgraceful act by her so called 'parents', but there's no point in keep pretending.

IMO, her parents should have their other kid/s taken off them and serve a sentence.

Prestwich_Blue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
DirtyEddie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Sorry bb2.0 but parents who leave three toddlers alone and unsupervised can't be defended. If you were a parent yourself you would understand that.

youll be surprised how many do it,when ive been abroad with my kids weve had strays playing with us,then 4 hours later a drunk or tipsy lowlife fatrher or mother comes to find them..
when ive been abroad and to extent here in britain to,my kids never leave my sight and wouldnt dream of leaving them alone..

513PB8FY1DL.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.