Madeleine McCann

Didn't even use the babysitting service available....they really didn't give a fcuk about their kids did they

I also find the mob role, groupthink, lynch mob outrage about the McCanns disgusting. I mean variations on the phrase "They shouldn't have left them alone" must have been repeated literally billion of times over the last ten years. Do none of you pityless clowns not think that these people haven't considered that before?

Makes me sick. When I look back through the years I can think of many mistakes I have made which potentially endangered my children's lives. I almost had a 60 mph head on collision over Christmas with all three of my kids in the car because I was turning the radio over. I let my non-swimming boys go on a speedboat without a lifejacket once. I can remember my wife and I getting really pissed and sharing a bed with our daughter when she was only a few months old. We all make mistakes. They made a big one but the price they paid could not be any higher.

what a weird, weird post.

I think you're right, your thoughts are unreasonable if you feel no pity. I cannot imagine the pain they've been through, and although they made a terrible error of judgement, my word how they have paid for it. It's not like any of us have never made a terrible mistake.

FWIW, my parents would often leave me and my sister alone in the hotel room when on holiday. Or in the car in the middle of Manchester whilst they went shopping. I don't condone it, but it's what people did.
Likewise mine did. Anyone who smokes in a car with kids in are far worse than what the Mcaans did.

Police been granted more funds for investigation in search Madeline McCann

I'm pretty sure that money could have been used elsewhere tbh.
They've probably fully paid off their mortgage now via the funds set up so just needed more donations to top it back up.

what is the general consensus on the Maddie McCann case?
Do people lean toward the McCanns having something to do with it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.