Madrid away tickets - Prices in OP

You can still get flights for around £150 from Manchester - Paris Beavais - Madrid with Ryanair (out Monday return Wednesday). I'm sure there are other routes available that might be more convenient/cheaper.

are the majority of people going to go for the £40 or £60 tickets?

is there a MAJOR difference in the seats? £20 difference would suggest so...

Hi all. Long time viewer, but needed to sign up for some advice from you guys!

I’m a Platinum season ticket holder and I am determined to go to Madrid. Had no summer holiday this year, so booked the week off and I’m up for this. Going on my own, but hope to meet plenty of fellow Blues out there.

I have just under 3000 loyalty points and I am not on this cup scheme.

With the general consensus being that this probably won’t sell out, is it worth just booking flights/hotel and then just trying to get a ticket off the club before I fly out, or trying to get hold of one over there?

Just wondered whether someone has had this predicament in the past? As you might of guessed, I am a European away game virgin! Any help greatly appreciated.

I'm with Foley on this. Ridiculous the amount of money people are prepared to pay when much cheaper options are available. £400/500 is crazy

King Of The Kippax said:
are the majority of people going to go for the £40 or £60 tickets?

is there a MAJOR difference in the seats? £20 difference would suggest so...
I was there about 6 weeks ago and did the Bernabeau tour. The banking is ridiculously steep so level 3 is very high and level 4 is stratosphoric!!

santiago-bernabeu.jpg

Saw the friendly there when England played, our tickets cost £4.50! honest!!! Regarding price difference, it is just like Wembley, ie the higher up you are, the cheaper the ticket. I watched the England game from the top tier (£40 seats for us now), and the view is awesome, its as high as Newcastle, but you are closer to the pitch than at SJP - not a bad view in the Bernabeu imo. good luck ctwd :-)

awaydayblue said:
Saw the friendly there when England played, our tickets cost £4.50! honest!!! Regarding price difference, it is just like Wembley, ie the higher up you are, the cheaper the ticket. I watched the England game from the top tier (£40 seats for us now), and the view is awesome, its as high as Newcastle, but you are closer to the pitch than at SJP - not a bad view in the Bernabeu imo. good luck ctwd :-)

thanksfor the info...so if you had to choose which one is more value for money?

where will the majority of blues be situauted/want to go?

cheers

Our trip has been done relatively cheap, granted its a bit of faffing but I'd rather do that than pay 500 quid...

We are driving to Stanstead for an 8:30 flight to Valladolid with Ryanair, the flights are 47 each return. At Valladolid we are picking up a hire car for 3 days for 60 quid and driving to Madrid. Our hotel in Madrid is 45 for the night so 15 each and then next day we are driving back to Valladolid and having a night out there and staying over for 60 quid in a very nice hotel. Thursday morning we fly home and drive back to Manchester.

Total cost each is £142 each for travel and accomodation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.