Madrid away

7 of us took a wrong turn at the ground and ended up in the mass of supporters waiting for the coaches. Trapped there.

City bus rolls by and us 7 give it the city city city chant. They did not like that.

There bus came and the cameras were out in droves, we spoilt a few videos.

Cracking trip.
Another iconic stadium with shite facilities.
Getting in was terrible.I arrived an hour before kick off and there was fans getting crushed.Would hate to have been in line when the late arrivals got there.
Saw a couple of fans turned away.
Good view of game.Our fans on top of their game.Had a lot worse getting kept backs as well.Made the metro journey back a lot easier.
Cheap beer in a cafe across from stadium.
Now if they could only sort out the getting into the ground I would be more than happy going back.

Cracking trip.
Another iconic stadium with shite facilities.
Getting in was terrible.I arrived an hour before kick off and there was fans getting crushed.Would hate to have been in line when the late arrivals got there.
Saw a couple of fans turned away.
Good view of game.Our fans on top of their game.Had a lot worse getting kept backs as well.Made the metro journey back a lot easier.
Cheap beer in a cafe across from stadium.
Now if they could only sort out the getting into the ground I would be more than happy going back.

Great show from our fans; could hear you all through the game.

When the penalty went in the BT commentator said "for the first time we can hear the Manchester City fans singing" - what a f*****g cnut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.