Madrid away

I’ve already booked flights and accommodation for this game on the basis of someone I know with 23,000 points sorting me a ticket as done previously. Does anyone believe the idea we will have to present ID matching the name of the ticket holder at the gate? As others have mentioned in the past when City have said this, such checks haven’t happened?
I think you might need to put a tin hat on mate. ;)

Hope you’re right (well, just down to 15k will do me). The club are normally pretty accurate with their estimations of what points games will usually sell out at though. Is a bit annoying they’re lowering it so gradually mind you.
I'm just going on the assumption that over the past few seasons as far as I'm aware we've only sold out in two Champs League away fixtures and they were:

Schalke = Germany always a good trip
Spuds = New ground & not far to travel

I know a few that normally go to Euros are swerving it so just an opinion. Was the allocation 3k the last two occasions we've been there, I can't remember?

I'm just going on the assumption that over the past few seasons as far as I'm aware we've only sold out in two Champs League away fixtures and they were:

Schalke = Germany always a good trip
Spuds = New ground & not far to travel

I know a few that normally go to Euros are swerving it so just an opinion. Was the allocation 3k the last two occasions we've been there, I can't remember?

Erm
Monaco (17), Liverpool (18), Real Madrid (16) and the other team we played in the knockout in 2018 all sold out.

Erm
Monaco (17), Liverpool (18), Real Madrid (16) and the other team we played in the knockout in 2018 all sold out.
Monaco didn't sell out in the end. We sold out an initial allocation and then got a load more.

I don't see this selling out.

will those who are booked on official travel jump the queue with regard to loyalty points to ensure the plane is full.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.