Madrid away

Re Dogs and searches: i got searched coming out of the toilet at ht couldnt understand why so asked him when he had finished he just stared right through me and shouted move. Really dont understand their attitude especially as the locals are so friendly and welcoming.

Franco's finest shit house police force have no clue how to handle large numbers of away fans, as there is simply no away fan culture in Spain. You're treated and handled as if you are on some kind of anti-government protest march. Tooled up, wearing balaclava's, threatening personal injury for daring to look in their direction. Row upon row of them on every concourse, stairwell, block entrance. Dogs, guns, batons, pepper spray.

They were gagging to get stuck in and it was only down to the exemplary behaviour of Blues that it didn't kick off. Having said that, my mate is currently nursing 3 baton bruises after being knocked to the ground for failing to move on through one of the security checks and not putting his passport away quickly enough. Even a steward got a good dig in, as he had his own baton. WTF? 67 year old bloke getting whacked for no good reason - nice. Also witnessed a dad and lad getting baton whipped for stopping outside Spiral C on the way out, while waiting for the lads aunty.

They turn a joyful match going experience into a visit to a police state. Why the flying fuck should we be "relieved" to get out of a match without the police kicking off?

So, fuck 'em. Utter bastards. Treating City supporters like fucking cattle whilst the GMP will welcome their fans with a tickle and a cheeky northern smile.

Thanks for listening.

Re Dogs and searches: i got searched coming out of the toilet at ht couldnt understand why so asked him when he had finished he just stared right through me and shouted move. Really dont understand their attitude especially as the locals are so friendly and welcoming.
standard attitude with power mad ****s in uniform

Franco's finest shit house police force have no clue how to handle large numbers of away fans, as there is simply no away fan culture in Spain. You're treated and handled as if you are on some kind of anti-government protest march. Tooled up, wearing balaclava's, threatening personal injury for daring to look in their direction. Row upon row of them on every concourse, stairwell, block entrance. Dogs, guns, batons, pepper spray.

They were gagging to get stuck in and it was only down to the exemplary behaviour of Blues that it didn't kick off. Having said that, my mate is currently nursing 3 baton bruises after being knocked to the ground for failing to move on through one of the security checks and not putting his passport away quickly enough. Even a steward got a good dig in, as he had his own baton. WTF? 67 year old bloke getting whacked for no good reason - nice. Also witnessed a dad and lad getting baton whipped for stopping outside Spiral C on the way out, while waiting for the lads aunty.

They turn a joyful match going experience into a visit to a police state. Why the flying fuck should we be "relieved" to get out of a match without the police kicking off?

So, fuck 'em. Utter bastards. Treating City supporters like fucking cattle whilst the GMP will welcome their fans with a tickle and a cheeky northern smile.

Thanks for listening.

Yours is a long post and some could read it and simply say, typical football fan, abroad, drunk no doubt deserved it. The fact is, as you have pointed out your mate is 67 years of age not some hooligan Ultra. Sadly nothing will change because the Spanish government don't care (did you notice how none of the cops could be identified, no numbers on their uniform, nothing)

I'll have to disagree on the pickpockets.
Someone dipped my pocket before the game, by the ground.
My ticket was in my wallet, so no game for me, theiving bastards!!
I caught a guy with his hand in my pocket in a bar outside the stadium. Little rat scuttled off quick as a flash as ran after him shouting THIEF. Wish I'd caught him

Now it has all quietened down and most of us are home I will ask why City wanted all the details of me, including my d.o.b. and my travel plans, further had I submitted them who would they have passed them onto ? I am not that clued up on Data Protection especially in relation to Europe but were the club passing them to the Madrid fascista cops ?
It is a scary world out there and whilst I am not that paranoid to think my support for Pep and the Catalans would get me hit over the head with a baton, I do not want my details flying around Europe.

Only just back today, made a holiday out of it.
Totally agree on their coppers some horrible bastard amongst them.
Tapas were lovely though ha

Now it has all quietened down and most of us are home I will ask why City wanted all the details of me, including my d.o.b. and my travel plans, further had I submitted them who would they have passed them onto ? I am not that clued up on Data Protection especially in relation to Europe but were the club passing them to the Madrid fascista cops ?
It is a scary world out there and whilst I am not that paranoid to think my support for Pep and the Catalans would get me hit over the head with a baton, I do not want my details flying around Europe.
If they were going to pass your details on then they should be telling you to whom and why otherwise it breaches GDPR.

If they were going to pass your details on then they should be telling you to whom and why otherwise it breaches GDPR.

Which begs the question why did they ask for them, they already have my d.o.b etc. I assume it was a not very subtle way of seeing if I had sold my ticket to someone but I was not impressed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.