Madrid pull out of Villa deal??

AntonDonJuan said:
We can offer whatever money we won't, he will just force Valencia to sell him to Madrid, i'll eat my own shit if Villa comes here

One dwarf one cup

I'm not gonna let myself get carried away with this anymore, been praying for months we'd sign Villa.

Still fully expect him to sign for Real.

Hes made it clear hes only interested in staying in Spain. The only options are Real or Barca. I am 99% certain he wont be leaving spain this summer.

If we have agreed to pay Barca £30 million for Eto they might have that sort of money to sign him.

I reckon it's Chelsea... Can't be Barca if that story is to be believed because it says the offer comes from the Premiership.

Can only really be one of three teams - Chelsea, Us or United. Doubt the dippers can dig that deep. Must be a massive offer (and serious) to pull the plug on the Real deal. You would assume they have sounded out the player so as not to be rash and piss Madrid off, so he must be prepared to leave Spain after all?

Interesting.

Downer is if it's not us and Villa goes elsewhere it sounds like Madrid will snaffle up another of our targets in Forlan.

We need to get a fucking move on with this stuff if at all possible.

SalfordCityBlue said:
I reckon it's Chelsea... Can't be Barca if that story is to be believed because it says the offer comes from the Premiership.

Can only really be one of three teams - Chelsea, Us or United. Doubt the dippers can dig that deep. Must be a massive offer (and serious) to pull the plug on the Real deal. You would assume they have sounded out the player so as not to be rash and piss Madrid off, so he must be prepared to leave Spain after all?

Interesting.

Downer is if it's not us and Villa goes elsewhere it sounds like Madrid will snaffle up another of our targets in Forlan.

We need to get a fucking move on with this stuff if at all possible.

I dont think they pulled the plug as such, as, they demanded a higher price because someone offered more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.