Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

Pathetic. Having watched Atleti v Bayern last night I'm embarrassed by that performance tonight. People say Simeone is anti-football. Fuck me that was anti-football!

Pellers if you read this please fuck off and never talk about man city again!

They're just not lacking talent, seems to be very little chemistry in this team. Which is just as big of a problem, if not bigger

Hart and Pellegrini are already bemoaning Madrid's fortunate goal. We were shite, lack of intensity and plan to attack Madrid with our slow passing and movement. How many times were we direct and took a man on? Pellegrini leaving our left hand side exposed for 60 minutes till he moved De Bruyne inside, Aguero dropping deeper and deeper to isolate Kelechi.

There's just no cohesion between the group, it's like we put them together yesterday.

The most painful thing is that people always talk about city the money team. They are no team etc. And im hoping that city play a very good game to show them we are good.. and then you see this game..... what can i say

we play like we have 11 Pellegrini's (not dissing the players, its how Pellers is making them play) on the pitch, slow, old, lethargic and unimaginative.

If we get 4th in the league, it will be a massive fluke. Cant wait for him to go now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.