Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

Truly disappointing. Maybe it was Kompany's injury that drained our belief or it was never there in the first place or we finally had a team in Peller's image I don't know but his tenure has ended with a whimper that does credit to no one. Madrid were beatable or at least draw with the fuckers. So frustrating.

toothless performance....just as well pelligrini is leaving .to be fair, any top coach would have won the premiership with our squad. kdb , his worst game for us ...what a time to pick it to play with 2 left feet . sad to see the obvious demise of Vinnie .solid in the back ,joe hart motm ,yet again

His comment about Aguero having a go in the last minute was not accidental imo.
Done absolutely fuck all over the two legs. Fuck all. For all the fucking Toure haters on here, please for the love of God tell me what Aguero done? I'm fucking sick of it. If we don't beat Arsenal this weekend I'll get onto the pitch and have a word with some of the fucking overpaid cunts. We've fucked off any fucking hope we had of a League challenge for this fucking competition, and we've just gone out like a bunch of lazy who gives a fuck cunts.

Wrong playing Yaya.

Wrong not pressuring out of possession.

Wrong not sticking Bony on for the last 10 minutes to try and get something up top.

Wrong tactics.

Wrong mentality.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Blueheart84 said..............

it is not the defeat that hurts but the manner of the defeat. It felt like this game really summed up where we are at right now. Where was the intensity? The passion? This was a CL semi final. Where was the onslaught to get that vital goal? How. Many shots on target did we get over the entire 2 legs? Our team can't keep the ball anymore, we don't have players who are comfortable on the ball, yet we aren't defensively solid either. Our ball movement is just so slow, we are hard to watch. We don't pose a genuine threat against good teams because we lose the ball every 4 or 5 passes but we don't have players who can dribble passed a man or pose a threat on the counter attack. Pellegrini and txiki have really torn this team apart. I hope Pep can put it back together but it's gonna be quite a job.

I think KDB's performance tonight was pathetic. Complete lack of effort, greedy as fuck free kick, throwing his arms up expecting his teammates to do his running and basically playing wherever he wanted (presuming MP didn't tell him to keep vacating the left side)

It was basically Yaya at his very worst, except Yaya usually at least passes the ball to the right team

He's had enough of an impact in this years competition to have an off day, he was poor, however, Aguero has been MIA throughout the campaign

Terrible performance, but let's be honest, not unlike many of our other terrible performances this season.

Pellegrini has ripped this team apart and to be honest, the only real surprise is that we got this far. We have become utter rubbish and this will take a huge rebuild to get us back even to where we were two years ago. Maybe three years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.