Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

Sacrificed the big guns on Sunday to put on a performance like that. Bizarre at best, utter shite at worst.

The big guns are a'comin' on Sunday - Kolorov and Bony................

Arse won't lose.....................

Disappointing way to go out. Madrid really weren't that impressive, thought at 70 minutes we'd have a real go & at least create a chance to nick it - but we just never got going. Slow, ponderous & a lack of ideas. Aguero playing at CM essentially for the last 20 minutes somewhat summed it up.

Have to say I thought Yaya was shocking, picked out 1 good pass over to Clichy, but his work rate was awful & personally I'd drop him for our remaining 2 games and ship him out in the summer in a heartbeat. At one point when we were at the edge of their box, he tried a pass to Navas, it got intercepted & he didn't even bother running back to atone for his mistake - that's not a team player, that's not good enough from anyone.

Saying that there were a fair few almost as bad so I'm not gonna play the blame game on Yaya - just that moment stood out as particularly shameful.

Eliaquim Mangala, Manchester City defender
"We conceded a lucky goal with a diverted ball. After that, Real Madrid did well to stay ahead. We failed to score. There is pride at reaching the last four though. We fell to an experienced team."

Uefa website

Done absolutely fuck all over the two legs. Fuck all. For all the fucking Toure haters on here, please for the love of God tell me what Aguero done? I'm fucking sick of it. If we don't beat Arsenal this weekend I'll get onto the pitch and have a word with some of the fucking overpaid cunts. We've fucked off any fucking hope we had of a League challenge for this fucking competition, and we've just gone out like a bunch of lazy who gives a fuck cunts.
Most of them simply don't care,I'd ship all bar 4/5 of them out. Get players in who actually WANT to play for us because most of our squad obviously don't. They were nothing short of a disgrace tonight in every aspect and that includes our managerial team.

If i was mangala or otamendi i would say f*ck off coach im going forward the last 5 minuten. Not this players. Just playing the ball around at the back

It looked like the players all met each other for the first time right before the match. There was zero anticipation of a pass, nobody really tried to make a run (except Nacho once) and they couldn't get out of each other's way. The only positive to take from this is that MP is on his way out and some of the dead weight will be gone too. That coupled with no CL commitment next year should at least get them back on track domestically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.