Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

Once Khaldoon is done chilling with Perez maybe he can get the chequebook out and light a fire under Txiki's bum.

Pep needs 5-6 new players. This side isn't good enough.

Terrible performance, but let's be honest, not unlike many of our other terrible performances this season.

Pellegrini has ripped this team apart and to be honest, the only real surprise is that we got this far. We have become utter rubbish and this will take a huge rebuild to get us back even to where we were two years ago. Maybe three years ago.

I disagree. All it will take is a manager that can motivate and put out a side that knows what is doing.
We know these players can play. Obviously there will be a turn over of players in the summer, but
i honestly believe that Pep will get these buggers working.

You did gvery well tonight Joe, but have a word with yourself, please. "We could easily be in the final". Seriously? Maybe in some parallel universe, not in this one.

Truly disappointing. Maybe it was Kompany's injury that drained our belief or it was never there in the first place or we finally had a team in Peller's image I don't know but his tenure has ended with a whimper that does credit to no one. Madrid were beatable or at least draw with the fuckers. So frustrating.
The belief was never there. We've been without Kompany long enough. I'd imagine some of the players would rather we played without him than all the fucking ridiculous hype surrounding his every fucking return from injury. It's just boring now. I actually don't feel sorry for him any more, and when he was going off tonight I just thought 'get off the fucking pitch,', and when Modric high fived him I wanted to kick the telly in.

Over the two legs Madrid played within themselves...... probably the easiest semi final they'll ever play.

Lazy, spineless lumps. The lot of 'em.

Special mention to Yaya and De Bruyne who gave a collective minus fucks.

Kun was the worst player tonight imo. Was it his own decision or Pellers's to make him play in midfield almost all the 2nd half?

Was extremely disappointed with Sergio tonight. Yes he didn't get the service, but a player of his calibre shouldn't need a helping hand from others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.