Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

Really feel for our amazing fans, never stopped singing. If the players gave a toss and showed half the passion they do we might have had a chance. Soul destroying performance but unfortunately the same shit we have been serving up all season. Fuck off pellers and roll on next season.

Top respect to the City fans there - and such a pitiful display from the team.

Think most posts have covered everything,very few come out of this with any credit did these players realise what was at stake,or were they more interested in picking up money instead of trophies.I would hazard a guess the majority of them won't get the chance to be anywhere near a champions league final again bar one or two,it's sickening when you see your team play like that,ffs teams that went out the group stages would have put up a better fist of it,no one is entitled to get to finals you have to earn it and it looks like we need to go back to the drawing board and start over again..

What a pitiful performance. The last English team in the competition - imagine millions of football supporters , in England , Europe and worldwide will have every right to take the piss out of us.
That is what hurts me.!
Well tell them to "FUCK OFF", ask how far their teams got and then tell them to "FUCK OFF" again. Then grow a pair.

A 1-0 at the Bernabue is nothing to be ashamed of and if Aguero's shot went in this thread would be a whole different atmosphere. We were one goal off. Could have been so much worse tonight. Will take a few changes in the summer and we'll have players that can make it happen and as for the rest, we'll see what Pep can do.

Chill lads.

We lost to a very,very good team. By one, deflected goal.
It's not the losing. We're City fans, FFS. We're used to defeats down the years. What I cannot, will not, accept is the gutless, "couldn't give a fuck" performance from the vast majority of those out on that pitch tonight. If we went down having given it a bloody good go, fine. I, along with (I think) most on here, could live with that. But not what we watched tonight. Sorry, but that was unacceptable.

City have the same old problem, half hearted tackles and challenges. No steel, easy pushovers for mediocre teams. No threat tonight against an average Real side. It should be interesting against the Arse at the weekend.

I don't know about you guys but in these kind of games i miss Dzeko. A player who holds the ball up and you can play the long ball to him also

Edin was piss poor at holding the ball. As if he was a living pinball bumper from which the ball bounces anytime.

The belief was never there. We've been without Kompany long enough. I'd imagine some of the players would rather we played without him than all the fucking ridiculous hype surrounding his every fucking return from injury. It's just boring now. I actually don't feel sorry for him any more, and when he was going off tonight I just thought 'get off the fucking pitch,', and when Modric high fived him I wanted to kick the telly in.

Over the two legs Madrid played within themselves...... probably the easiest semi final they'll ever play.

Same here

We've been linked with both stones and laporte...it wouldn't surprise me if Pep decides to sell him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.