Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

I blame the players just as much as the manager for tonight, many on here said he picked the right team and they really shouldn't need motivating for a CL semi-final.

However, Yaya should not have started tonight, it was so glaringly obvious. It had the double whammy effect of (1) Having a lazy bastard in the middle who contributed nothing offensively or defensively and (2) Playing our most effective attacking player out of position.

The season as a whole has been a debacle.

Where was the hunger,fight,passion , why didnt the manager send Otto up front for the last 5 minutes and launch into the box , gutless performance , that team and our club deserves every piece of shit aimed at us tomorrow , we were over awed by the occasion , and our big players never turned up , when needed. We have a squad which has done it all and seen it all , and a manager who gave up 3 months ago , the club has been totally mismanaged this season from Khaldoon,Txiki,Soriano,Pellegrini , we have wasted the last 12 months , treading water waiting for Pep. August can't come soon enough.

Never saw Hart so pissed off, he is usually positive but he looked furious and broken man tonight.

coz apart from Fernando, the rest of the side were a complete waste of flesh and blood. And as for Pellers, if I were Joe, I would happily go up to him and tell him not to bother coming back to Manchester.

A lot of understandable frustration on here tonight but we lost to one of the best teams in the world by a deflected goal. We were just not good enough to have a go and they were too clever. However, I'm still fucking fuming about the Southampton debacle and many other calamitous league performances. Going out in the semi final of champs league is no disgrace, finishing 5th below the shite rags is truly criminal.

It wasn't the going out mate it was how we went out
Did you see any bad tackles by us moaning at the ref ? Any signs we were pissed of we were about to miss out on a CL final ?
Everyone's day/week would have dragged thinking about nothing but this game and they go out and don't give a fuck
Not acceptable

Done absolutely fuck all over the two legs. Fuck all. For all the fucking Toure haters on here, please for the love of God tell me what Aguero done? I'm fucking sick of it. If we don't beat Arsenal this weekend I'll get onto the pitch and have a word with some of the fucking overpaid cunts. We've fucked off any fucking hope we had of a League challenge for this fucking competition, and we've just gone out like a bunch of lazy who gives a fuck cunts.

Completely right, Aguero was complete shithouse in this tie. He can't dribble the wall anymore. If that's not temporary, than we're fucked, he wouldn't merit Villa XI with performances like this.

We're surely gonna get some stick from people here but don't care, he was pathetic.

The most annoying thing is that after 160 minutes of the 180 minutes of a 2 legged semi final I would have accepted the position we were in. What I would have expected though is for the last 20 minutes of that time is that we'd have been pushing forward, lumping the ball into the box, sending our centre backs (and even Joe at the very end) up for the inevitable corners and set pieces we were going to be throwing into the box. Instead we had nothing.

Where was the hunger,fight,passion , why didnt the manager send Otto up front for the last 5 minutes and launch into the box , gutless performance , that team and our club deserves every piece of shit aimed at us tomorrow , we were over awed by the occasion , and our big players never turned up , when needed. We have a squad which has done it all and seen it all , and a manager who gave up 3 months ago , the club has been totally mismanaged this season from Khaldoon,Txiki,Soriano,Pellegrini , we have wasted the last 12 months , treading water waiting for Pep. August can't come soon enough.
I make it 2 years wasted, we did fuck all last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.