Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

Said I'd be content if we left it all on the pitch,we clearly didn't. Yaya what the fuck was that, shameful way to bow out. What can you say about kompany.. he's lame just now and every time he trudges off the head go down, is it time to cut losses?
Sterling just can't beat a man anymore, doesn't even challenge for 50/50s, what's the point in having that in the squad?
Time to look in the mirror and kick yourselves up the arse before Sunday boys, on the verge of a total fuck up here
Sterling was v good when he came on. And v fortunate not have his leg broken. Much better balance to the team when he played-and a lot more energy which this side lacks in spades.

It's amazing how much we fell apart without Kompany. Not a leader in the 10 outfield players.

I would hate to see de Bruyne's pass completion 10%? Aguero looked utterly lost.

Such a shameful meek exit.

Fair chance a lot of them won't turn up Sunday, too busy licking their wounds.

Back 4 and the 2 F's did there job tonight but we was so lacklustre going forward. De Bruyne is at his best in the hole but the plank had to put Toure there who did jack shit. Even though Sterling has been shocking, he would have been better starting to give us the balance and get the best of De Bruyne centrally and in turn maybe feed Aguero. Got beat by the better side but showed no guts to get the away goal.
This might sound far-fetched and I hate to mention the Dippers. Klopp would have probably got a result tonight with an average Liverpool side with just high pressing. I noticed a few incidents where we had them penned him and done the hard work only to let them off the hook and back off again.We dont seem to press in packs, a few times Aguero put them under only for the them to pass around him and no one press the second ball. We need to have more cohesion, Pep has got a major job on his hands.
Despite this I thought our fullbacks were superb again tonight.

Agree that we need more cohesion. I know it's simplistic but we needed some fire from the management or maybe it would just make me feel better if we did.
If that was the case we need a clear-out because we need players to be mentally tougher than caving in after one injury, even if it was the captain.

Yeah agreed.

What a pitiful performance. The last English team in the competition - imagine millions of football supporters , in England , Europe and worldwide will have every right
to take the piss out of us.
That is what hurts me.!

I could understand being boring for 70 mins if the game plan was to have conserved energy and we knew what to do in last 20, I tried to convince myself that 1-0 near the end was good and all part of the masterplan. Problem was that I knew we were just clueless and shite but just prayed we'd steal one.

Hey ho, big game Sunday and only 180 mins left of the stoned corpse.

I make it 2 years wasted, we did fuck all last season.
Yeh it really has been a pitiful last 2 years under him. He should have been sacked last summer. The powers that be have really made some serious errors of judgement since taking over.

Edin was piss poor at holding the ball. As if he was a living pinball bumper from which the ball bounces anytime.

I disagree I think we have missed a big target man like Edin all season. Kun needs someone to play off. Also Dzeko won us a lot of games with his head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.