Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

I adore the ground you walk on hallowed club but for tonight I shall gracefully log off.
Thank you so much for the ride I really enjoyed it
We had our moment in the sun and it felt warm and nice !
Smile in the face of adversity they say
But for now I just feel rather melancholic.
Adios amigos and tommorow shall be another day

We have but our lack of planning for the future and buying the right players has been poor. Ending up with 4 full backs over 30 is not good planning.

It's going to take one hell of a restructure because most of our long standing better players are finished

Absolutely, I think our transfers have been hit and miss. We've paid top money for average players that we didn't really need. It's going to be a tough ask to rebuild our side without unbalacing everything.

If Pep watched that tonight then more than half the side will be replaced.

A funny thing happened tonight. At first I was worried we'd get beaten badly and embarrassed with a big score, but as the game wore on I realised that something else was worse than getting Twatted, and that is watching my team, whose moniker is 'pride in battle', to have forgotten the essence of our club. No fight, no urgency and absolutely no passion(apart from the fans).
I am not one to slaughter the team, but a semi final should not be played like a training game. So all bets are off.
Let the slaughter begin...

Just about stopped thinking about it..just.....I know it's been said before but

1 goal we needed. Just one goal and we didn't look like scoring at all. I don't know what's wrong with Sergio - he's looked shattered these last few games. He barely moved the second half.
None of them were up for it at all. My mate even sent me text saying we need Dzeko back. Champions league semi and one goal required.

Real Madrid were there for the taking last week and also tonight and what did we do? Nothing. This is worse than if we got stuffed 5-nil. To cap it off, we'll probably get beat by Arsenal at the weekend too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.