Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

With Kompany and Silva were good to go, without them our spine, hearts and minds are broken.

We need to look at replacing half the team - if not more.

We'll come back from it if we manage to qualify for next seasons CL. If we don't then I think we could have even more serious problems.

I think we've missed Silva. Not this Silva but the pre-injury Silva. He was so important to our play and essentially losing that has been detrimental to our season.

Looking forwards some fresh blood will be brought in but I'm really looking forward to our team being coached properly by pep. Having a system and players like sterling being taught and given confidence to do his thing.

As with Sunday, I felt as though we were seeing the last days of the current City. Time has caught up with some. -Kompany, Toure., Bony , MDM , Kolorov , maybe Zabba.i
Also showed how far from Europes elite this team is, never felt like they would trouble Real. Once you get past the obvious, , others aren't good enough to be "elite".
It was progress getting to the semi and a fun ride but disappointed with the lack of intensity tonight.

I agree with a lot of what's been said in this thread so no need for repeat but tonight just emphasised the lack of PLan B ,C, D etc. Why for the last 10 mins didn't we just stick Mangala up front with Kun and Kelechi around him. We all know from watching El Classicos that Ramos and Pepe have a combined IQ that make Katie Price look like Albert Einstein and are always good for a comedy handball or elbow so why not try it.

I hope when the players are sat on the plane contemplating the game or when they are trying to sleep and playing the game over and over in their heads the realisation that they fucked up a glorious opportunity to process to a CL fina really eats away at them. no one on that pitch had any bottle, they are a spineless poor excuse for a team and I hope to god pellegrini looks back on tonight with utter regret that he didn't do more because that was a waste of an opportunity of a lifetime. There's very few that can hold their heads up. Clichy and hart maybe. Vinny I fucking feel for. But everyone else, hold your head in shame.

Where was the hunger,fight,passion , why didnt the manager send Otto up front for the last 5 minutes and launch into the box , gutless performance , that team and our club deserves every piece of shit aimed at us tomorrow , we were over awed by the occasion , and our big players never turned up , when needed. We have a squad which has done it all and seen it all , and a manager who gave up 3 months ago , the club has been totally mismanaged this season from Khaldoon,Txiki,Soriano,Pellegrini , we have wasted the last 12 months , treading water waiting for Pep. August can't come soon enough.

Indeed! I suppose the number of late goals we have scored makes him stick with the passing game til the end but we kept giving it away anyway.

I think we've missed Silva. Not this Silva but the pre-injury Silva. He was so important to our play and essentially losing that has been detrimental to our season.

I can't understand why the powers that be have not been asking the questions of who would play if the likes of silva and Aguero were injured. Imagine if Sergio has been out all season, we would have had Bony and and a kid available. Who thought that was ok?

We don't need a new squad. Leicester just won't the league with the same squad that barely stayed up last year. A new coach will make a huge difference

What positives can you take from tonight? We simply didn't compete.

Pellegrini had his haircut and looked a bit less scruffy ? Think that's all I can muster up at the minute

Oh and saved about 600 quid not going to Milan at the end of the month

Not mithered. The players couldn't be arsed tonight which matches my apathy towards this competition but it does piss me off that we have dismissed the league and FA Cup in deference to this Mickey Mouse cup.

The players looked knackered, who does the conditioning do they stop work for holidays after Jan- every year...?
We should ask the Leicester medical team to name their price. Sad but for the first time it needs to be admitted that it's time to say goodbye to our city legend in Vincent unless he accepts a Ledley King role alongside 4 centre halfs.

That anticlimactic performance encapsulates our season especially the useless long balls which make me miss Mancini, league cup win aside its been a fuck up from the beginning which we need to write off and get behind the new era however strange it will be at first.

Arsenal will be a massive game now. We need the fans to give everything for fourth if our players can't, let's show our passion for City and create a mega atmosphere.

Still proud we got so far but it hurts more to lose now when you know how well some of these players can play when they are fit and confident. We will be back sooner or later keep the faith blues.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.