Madrid Vs Them

LoveCity said:
Ferguson: "It's a game everyone's been waiting for. A fantastic challenge for us, 2 teams & 2 clubs who embrace the best parts of football"

Diving, cheating, whinging, abusing officials, tapping up and poaching players?

And managed by two of the biggest cunts in world football

I expect plenty of goals tonight. I think it's a hard one to predict, if Madrid score early I expect them to win by three. If that doesn't happen I expect it to be the odd goal out of 5. I hope RVP is injured and De Gea has a mare and loses all confidence.

Although I posted earlier in the thread that I want them to lose at all costs, after consideration I feel it would be acceptable for them to scrape through after extra time at the cost of a season-ending injury to Van Persie.

The subsequent drop in form would give us a chance to snatch the title back, and conclusive prove that they are in fact a one man team. Though if Wazzock and others were to also a cop flying elbow to the gonads, a rash two footer to the neck, or a simple bare knuckle punch to the nasal cavity, one feels such would not spoil one's enjoyment of the rest of the footballing season.

Similarly, if a trademark Ronaldo free kick were to swerve dramatically and punch the rashered one's face back into itself, one's Um Bongo would not be spoilt in taste or texture.

It could happen... I know a guy in the Middle East...

The rags will park the bus like no other... My dream scenario would be that utd get two penalties (v Persie misses both), then Ronaldo scores the 1-0 at the last second.

I have had a feeling all week that Madrid will comfortably beat United, but the more I think about it I just see Madrid bottling it under expectation.

United are unfortunately pretty much going to win a trophy this season with the league so anything else is surely a bonus, Madrid have put themselves into a situation where the the European Cup is the only glory they can achieve this season, but they have under severe pressure to win it for the 10th time.

Does anybody think Ronaldo will be pretty useless tonight? I just think he might.

If United get a draw or a win tonight they are going through in my opinion, Madrid have to contend with two Clasico's in between tonight's game and the second tie, one away in the Coppa second tie and one at home in the league.

I hope United get hammered tonight, but it would not surprise me Madrid bottling under expectation, Ronaldo playing very poor and United getting something out of it.

Come on Madrid.

These days I live a couple of hours away from Madrid, but Salamanca is full of glory-hunting plastic armchair fans who never go to see their team play.

And no, I'm not referring to the rags. Though it rings a bell, doesn't it? Madrid are the rags of Spain. Give me real fans from the capital city, like Atlético Madrid or Rayo Vallecano.

Any true football supporter from Salamanca (and the local team has decent support, even though they're currently down in the Secund Division B) hates these Madridistas with a vengeance.

However, tonight I'm Madrid's number one fan. I'll even forgive CR7 (as they call Ronaldo over here) for scoring against us at the Bernabeu last September, as long as he gets his customary hat-trick.

I would luv it if they stuffed the rags out of sight tonight.

Well I don't know about you lot but i'm home from work and settled in front of the tv, best seat in the house, mini fridge plugged in by my side full of ice cold beer, large bags of crisps in bowls, some m&m's and minstrels for half time and my half and half Real/Nited scarf draped over the tv. Mobiles been turned off, curtains closed and doors locked cos nothing but nothing is going to stop me from soaking in every last second of the worlds biggest game this season and the biggest game ever outside of the Champions League final - I kid you not they are just two of the phrases i've heard in the last 10 minutes to describe tonights eagerly anticipated game.

Fuck United v Liverpool and the world's biggest derby cos tonight THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.