Madrid Vs Them

Guess alot will depend on which one of the two cheating, diving, play-acting, whining teams cheats, dives, playacts and cons the ref the most.

Sky Sports are bigging this game up like it's the football match every football fan has been waiting a lifetime for. They play tomorrow for fuck sake, and they're talking about this before Celtic which is tonight.

Jim White can fuck off.

Ferguson: "It's a game everyone's been waiting for. A fantastic challenge for us, 2 teams & 2 clubs who embrace the best parts of football"

Diving, cheating, whinging, abusing officials, tapping up and poaching players?

I hope Madrizz batter them, leaving them demoralised and loss of confidence, leading to a steep decline, letting slip a 12 point lead, and exiting the FA Cup. If that's not too much to ask for.

THFCJames said:
I'd tip ManU to go through, I know you probably hate me for saying that. I just don't think Real Madrid are as strong as everyone makes them out to be, they mucked up when they bought Modric off of us when they could've and should've gone for a new fullback, and now as the league table shows they're paying the price for it. ManU will be hugely confident, and have pretty much a full strength squad atm. And the fact that Casillas is also a big factor for obvious reasons.
They are strong but they've lost their mojo. Earlier in the season the Spanish speakers weren't speaking to the Portuguese speakers and would even sit on different sides of the changing rooms to each other. Now the club captain and one other player say they don't like the manager. It has affected their season. They've already lost 5 games; they haven't lost 5 games in a season for 5 years and this is probably the best side they've had in those 5 years.

LoveCity said:
Ferguson: "It's a game everyone's been waiting for. A fantastic challenge for us, 2 teams & 2 clubs who embrace the best parts of football"

Diving, cheating, whinging, abusing officials, tapping up and poaching players?
Indeed.

Funny how he praises Madrid now because about a decade ago he said he would give them a virus, never mind one of his players.

Then...
B_Id_92702_Cristiano_Ronaldo.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.