Madrid Vs Them

This should be a great Champions League final.

Possibly the greatest final the world has ever seen.

When the kings of Europe will be decided.

A clash between the two powerhouses of world soccer, the Manchester Redsox vs Rail Madrid.

The two greatest players come face to face; Chris Ronaldo vs Jonny Evans.

The two greatest coaches; Jose Mourinho vs Mike Phelan.

It does not get any bigger than this.

Wear that half n half scarf.

This is the biggest choice any soccer supporter has to make, so just support both (whenever it suits you the best).

Watching sky sports 2, and they just showed a shot from outside of the ground of the United fans arriving at the stadium. It panned out and showed the "Santiago Bernabeu" sign on the front. I remeber stood, standing outside of there 5 months ago after we got beat, thinking to myself, fuck me he have arrived on the world stage. God im gutted we didnt quality and go through.

AntiUnited said:
Jones in DM and studs up evans no vidic at all ROFL i really cant wait for this..

You ought to start saying United are great and amazing, because you say they're shit every week and they go on to win!

Pigeonho said:
Got to say that although I can see the significance of the two clubs playing, the build up is a big vomit fest.

This
made sure i turned off earlier. Ill watch the game but not the build up as you would swear its the ultimate game in the history of football the way they have gone on about it.

Just be funny if Ronaldo dives and gets a penalty against Utd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.