Madrid Vs Them

LoveCity said:
Souness is the only one who doesn't wheel out the same old football cliches.

He's alright, is Graeme. I still love how chuffed he was when we won the league.

Ronaldo hat trick and pepe inflicting a season ending injury on van persie please.

Rooney then gets sent off for dissent, has an argument with piss-can whilst on his way to the tunnel when fergiescum goes down clutching his right arm.

If carlsberg did football matches...

CTID1988 said:
rushts said:
I hope they get murdered 4 or 5 nil, game over in one tie, I want to see the scum get completely out classed in every department all over the pitch. I don't want any controversial decisions at all, I want to see that old pisscan almost in tears at the end and I want to piss my sides at his slurring mumbling excuses.

Hahaha, YES!
Be my valentine?

Go on then, half a lager please.

Blue2112 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Blue2112 said:
Well I don't know about you lot but i'm home from work and settled in front of the tv, best seat in the house, mini fridge plugged in by my side full of ice cold beer, large bags of crisps in bowls, some m&m's and minstrels for half time and my half and half Real/Nited scarf draped over the tv. Mobiles been turned off, curtains closed and doors locked cos nothing but nothing is going to stop me from soaking in every last second of the worlds biggest game this season and the biggest game ever outside of the Champions League final - I kid you not they are just two of the phrases i've heard in the last 10 minutes to describe tonights eagerly anticipated game.

Fuck United v Liverpool and the world's biggest derby cos tonight THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.

Sky have overdosed today. Can't wait for Al Jazeera to steal the football from them ;)

Did you see the back of the MEN today 'Fright Night' The Bogeyman is coming to get you Jose emblazoned over a sickly green negative photo of Rooney as Uniteds talisman was described as 'El Coco' - The Bogeyman in yesterdays Madrid based sports newspaper Marca. FFS I almost gagged.

The, 'The three best teams in the world' line trotted out this affy made me gag on my pint.
Then the sky presenter asking someone in an over excited way whether the game was overhyped or not.
makes me wonder what the fuck they're gonna do for the final.

lee-mcfc said:
do we want united to win or?..
league is over sadly

i want united through as i think my barca have a better chance against them than madrid,

madrid always raise their game against us obviously.

Id love to see a ronlado or di maria blatant dive in the penalty area in the first half resulting in a peno and red card. Let the twats have a taste of their own medicine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.