Madrid Vs Them

After all the rags saying viva ronaldo when he scored the winner against us I want him to bag a hat trick see if the cunts say it then.

rickmcfc said:
Watching sky sports 2, and they just showed a shot from outside of the ground of the United fans arriving at the stadium. It panned out and showed the "Santiago Bernabeu" sign on the front. I remeber stood, standing outside of there 5 months ago after we got beat, thinking to myself, fuck me he have arrived on the world stage. God im gutted we didnt quality and go through.

I hope that they got a fuckin good hiding off the police like we did.

Said it before, result will depends on which of the cheating, diving and play acting teams cons the ref the most. Just hope unlike alot of Utd games this season where the opposition have had as many goal attempts in the game, madrid put thier shooting boots on tonight.

People always go on about how strong our bench is...

Real bench: Adan, Pepe, Carvalho, Essien, Kaka, Modric, Higuain

Christ almighty.

LoveCity said:
AntiUnited said:
Jones in DM and studs up evans no vidic at all ROFL i really cant wait for this..

You ought to start saying United are great and amazing, because you say they're shit every week and they go on to win!

You just know United were his previous team.

Seosa said:
LoveCity said:
AntiUnited said:
Jones in DM and studs up evans no vidic at all ROFL i really cant wait for this..

You ought to start saying United are great and amazing, because you say they're shit every week and they go on to win!

You just know United were his previous team.

Hmm sure buddy what ever u say.

LoveCity said:
People always go on about how strong our bench is...

Real bench: Adan, Pepe, Carvalho, Essien, Kaka, Modric, Higuain

Christ almighty.

Our bench hasn't been strong for a while when all we can do to change a game is bring Kolarov on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.