Madrid Vs Them

I hope they get murdered 4 or 5 nil, game over in one tie, I want to see the scum get completely out classed in every department all over the pitch. I don't want any controversial decisions at all, I want to see that old pisscan almost in tears at the end and I want to piss my sides at his slurring mumbling excuses.

200million people across the globe are watching this game thats quite literally the world is watching so says Jeff Stelling.

And why the fuck does Fergie always sell 'well done' to geoff shreeves after being interviewed. Is it because Geoff refrained himself from asking any dodgy questions.

rushts said:
I hope they get murdered 4 or 5 nil, game over in one tie, I want to see the scum get completely out classed in every department all over the pitch. I don't want any controversial decisions at all, I want to see that old pisscan almost in tears at the end and I want to piss my sides at his slurring mumbling excuses.

me and all.

rushts said:

Hahaha, YES!
Be my valentine?

Their luck is probably with them yet again, so they wll win and think they are the best in the world..... Jones will be classified as a world class midfielder, etc

rushts said:
This, throw in some injuries and them to go into freefall and it fuck their season up and we win the league last game of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.