Madrid Vs Them

I'd like Van Persie to have both his legs snapped in the first leg, and then Fergie dying of massive heart attack in Madrid. Is that too much to ask?

Was reluctantly thinking it would be best for the scum to get through. Fixture congestion, distraction, injuries etc

However that debacle yesterday means we've gifted them the league anyway, so I want them to get dry bummed, with Ronaldo humiliating them especially in the match at the swamp

Our only hope now is that Pepe goes on a mad one, taking out as many people as possible with long term injuries.

quiet_riot said:
Our only hope now is that Pepe goes on a mad one, taking out as many people as possible with long term injuries.

He needs just to take one person out BaconChops

Although Real have been poor in the league, I'd be stunned if Man Utd knocked them out.

Mourinho is very, very good in the CL. Their league form has been poor but they gave up a few months ago imo.

Mourinho has put all his eggs in one basket with the CL and I think they have a big chance of winning it.

MSP said:
We helped them today massively, they can play with kids tomorrow as result is much less important for them after we dropped bollocks today.
This is true I'm afraid. If we'd have closed the gap yesterday to 6, they may have put their strongest line up out to keep the pressure on. It's not so urgent now.

Just found this on Twitter, made me laugh! Will be a very confusing evening for millions of plastics worldwide.

ExZlKjJ.jpg

^LOL

Btw Xabi Alonso & Sergio Ramos are both on yellow cards & will miss the return leg, if they get booked in the first leg, you just know Alonso is going to be booked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.