Mahrez or Zaha...choose one

Zaha, younger, stronger, as fast and as skillfull, plus can play both sides and central.

Pep would refine and improve the weaknesses in his game

Zaha for me but there really isn't much between them

Last edited:
For what it's worth I don't think we'll sign either of them. Both are no where near the standard of player Pep will want in order to significantly strengthen the squad. Mahrez was a late window after thought and Zaha is miles of the pace in terms of his ability. I think this is more lazy journalism and that the club are far too cute to make their plans public knowledge. I can see our signings taking the same approach as that of Bernado in that the first we'll hear about it is when they're sat next to Txixi with a pen in their hand.

I think there’s a player in Zaha that is still waiting to be unlocked. He turned Palaces season around when he came back from injury, I always like watching him making defenders look like mugs. £70m is ridiculous, but I think there’s another level to his game. Would hate to see him go to another team in the prem and rip it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.