Maicon

not that maicon would be bought to city 4 the sake of keeping robbie happy, but it would do that and it would enable hughes to shift out the 2 brazilians he clearly doesn't rate or have time 4! win win situation, we keep our talisman happy, we sign a world class player, and sell on 2 players that for different reasons aren't gonna feature in this current regime.

Easily the best right back in the world at present, Can be classed as one of the best right wingers too, he's that good going forward, puts in an awesome cross as well, ideal service for RSC. Unfortunetly i just can't see it happening, he's probably to big of a player for us atm. If we were to get him though it would easily be the best signing of the window even if we got eto'o/terry etc.

There are people around here who dismiss our club every bit as much as the rags dismiss our club. It is ridiculous. The presence of a number of stupid rag imposters is the only thing that can explain this.

I would love to see Maicon in a Cityshirt, will Hughes want this type of a player? Well if Hughes signs him that would mean that he has come out of his confert zone big time.

Pam said:
There are people around here dismiss our club every bit as much as the rags dismiss our club. It is ridiculous. Rags.

I know what you mean mate but it's hard being a blue as sometimes it doesn't sink in that we are becoming a major force in world football, give it a couple of years lol. If we were being linked with the same players now just 12 months ago we would all be going to get our bumps feeling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.