Maicon

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
While I agree hes good going forward, we surely cannot play him as a rb next season, Defensively he is suspect to say the least

Yep, every Doug has his day....

Tez Tosterone said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
While I agree hes good going forward, we surely cannot play him as a rb next season, Defensively he is suspect to say the least

Yep, every Doug has his day....

Apologies for that cheap shot.

Doug was one of Mancini's few mistakes in the marketplace, perhaps his biggest.

Andouble said:
only a 2 year contract though, right? Not the end of the world if he stays.

Not quite the end of the world but £5m in wages - I very much doubt he'll represent good value next season.

Maicon off?

http://www.football-italia.net/36412/maicon-de-sanctis-join-roma?

Maicon and Morgan De Sanctis are both set to be confirmed as Roma players next week.

The Manchester City defender is, according to Il Messaggero, likely to arrive in the capital on Monday before signing a contract with the Giallorossi.

With the World Cup next summer, Maicon is keen to get as many minutes as possible so as to try and force his way into the Brazil squad.

He is set to cost Rudi Garcia’s side €5m.

De Sanctis meanwhile, is also due to join the Stadio Olimpico team after Napoli reportedly agreed a one-year loan deal with Queens Park Rangers man Julio Cesar.

Re: Maicon off?

Just been watching the footage of the south african tour thought it strange he dosnt seem.to be there ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.