Maicon

Woeful defender but good going forward......3rd choice behind zabba and richards and for me Id rather have one of the young lads play there before him...infact id rather have milner play as a wing back instead of Miacon he is that bad at the dfensive part of the game........

Allegedly(and hopefully) we're attempting to get rid of another of last seasons baffling signings.

The trouble is some lunatic sanctioned his 100k a week wages......

Good luck with that City.

only a 2 year contract though, right? Not the end of the world if he stays.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Seems to be on his way out

Manchester City full-back Maicon is set to return to Italian Serie A with AS Roma. [Corriere dello Sport]

Why the hell did we sign this guy

Roma want him on a free and for us to pay 70% of his wages for the season ......... fuck that.....we will have Lamela on a season loan and Roma pay half his wages .....how does that sound ?

I hate it when clubs want our players but still want us to pay him .....

Maicon is in the last year of his contract and will hardly play here. Makes sense for him to go.

I wonder if Pellers will be able to improve Sinclair and Garcia. I think he sold Garcia once before?

Cobwebcat said:
Maicon is in the last year of his contract and will hardly play here. Makes sense for him to go.

I wonder if Pellers will be able to improve Sinclair and Garcia. I think he sold Garcia once before?
The DoF of Madrid did, yes. Also sold Negredo then.

As for Maicon, he was brought in as cover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.