Maicons goal

Bigga said:
platty7 said:
he does as he gets into the box he looks at the keeper before he even touches the ball watch it on bbc highlights pause it at about 27 seconds he looks at him
end of.
id link it but have know idea how to do that

What kind of fooking argument is that??

"He does it as he gets into the box..."?? AS HE GETS INTO THE BOX??

Do you know how long the box is in width?!!

So he's thinking as he's running into the box 'hm, there's a really small gap there, so if I smash it at him when I'm near the line, it's bound to go in if I've done my maths right.'...

Fook off.
As he has done it before he probably has a look for it most times he gets in the box.and yes i do know how wide the box is having played since i was 5. the width of the box gives him time to look.

so you fook off :)

I don't think it was a fluke but it wasn't the piece of genius many people have made it out to be, if the keeper was covering his near post properly he would have saved it. Plus if someone in the Championship scored that goal everyone would have said it was a fluke.
The North Korea goal was good too - that is probably the only bit N Korean TV will show!!

Even when the evidence is there, where you can slow it down and see that his body shape as well as his foot angle is all wrong for a goal attempt, some people will swear white is black and vice versa.

What a joke.

When you intentionally strike a ball with the outside of your foot, you use the outer metatarsal part of it. This creates the intentional bend hitting ball(from in to out across the ball) toward goal.

Education used to simple...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.