Maicons goal

He scored several of those in his carreer. If you followed italian and brazilian football you would have seen them

bellbuzzer said:
it took carlos alberto 20 years to acknowledge the ball hit a divot just before he smashed it into the far corner,just enough to present the ball perfectly for a volley.It could be even longer before maicon comes clean and admits it was a blast into the danger area rather than a clinical finish
he was hoping for a deflection or 1 of his own to stick out a boot.

remember waddle interviewed on live tv.

"so chris,can you talk us through your goal"

"i just twatted it"was the reply.

Every now & then, if you twat one from that position, hoping to put a dangerous ball into the box, it'll go in, especially if the keeper leaves it wide open.

People are using the fact that he's done it once before to explain how he meant it, as if it's something he does because he's from Brazil. How old is he? How many thousands of times times in his career has he been in that position? How many times has he done it? Bullshit.

Not a hope in hell did he mean it. He twatted it across the area, and the ball went straight in. We probably give too much credited to players who score spectacular goals, and if the players were as honest as Waddle was (quote on one of the posts above) I think we'd find out the truth of the matter. If they meant every one of the spectacular goals that they scored, then they'd probably do it a lot more that they actuallly do. The goal was a fluke, but a good one!

Does it matter? Seriously? It was an excellent goal and it came at a time when the Brazillians seemed to be running out of ideas. Whether it was a cross/pass/shot or whatever, let's just enjoy it for what it was - a brilliant goal.

Bigga said:
stonerblue said:
Went for it of you ask me. Outside of his foot with as much power as possible. Nobody in the world crosses a ball like that from that distance.

SWP was not so far from that for Crespo to get his head on to.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD5GRmWrPGk[/youtube]

thanks for proving my point. That's clearly hit with his instep

stonerblue said:
Bigga said:
SWP was not so far from that for Crespo to get his head on to.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD5GRmWrPGk[/youtube]

thanks for proving my point. That's clearly hit with his instep

And Maicon toe poked it, at speed, from a crossing position, which causes a random action on the ball.

Proving my own point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.