Maine Rd terrace characters

mancityvstoke said:
5nu62t.jpg

saw him the other week at leicester and at coms most games

Daft Donald.

What happened to him?
Remember him getting whacked outside white hart lane(Quinny goal won it and we were frogmarched to the coach afterwards)after pointing his binoculars to the flats afacing away end, shouting I can see Jews!!

Bluemanc1968 said:
Scottyboi said:
Big Alan is my uncle, will be with him in Poland.

Ask him if he remembers ''Strafford Upon Avon'' LOL was a nightmare, Cainy, Cagze, Haigy all fighting with the locals got thrown out of Boozer, went back to the van and it was smashed to bits, was like custers last stand 12 against 50 yocals. fucking cold trip home that night! LOL

If its Cainy im thinking of. He was with us for a few beers in Cyprus and Hamburg in Europe the other season and he had a drink with our crowd after the Wolves game. Huge lad and had what looked like a piece of scaffolding hanging out of his arm for a while after doing his shoulder in. Seems like a sound guy but wouldn't want to mess with him.

JCB001 said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
late 70's maybe early 80's do you remember Pete T, Colin S, Martin T and Ebbi ?

Shanny ?

Colin Shann from Denton? Top bloke. He once managed our football team and one of our forwards got smacked by the opposing keeper. Shanny come running on and smashed a bucket of water over the keepers head and the bucket broke in half.

ChorltonAzzurro said:
Has anyone seen the guy who doesn't look too disimilar from Father Jack in Father Ted? Red face, always has a plastic shopping bag with him and shouts "City" incoherently. He always seems pissed but I suspect he may have other issues. I last saw him at Villa Park a couple of years ago and he was attracting the attention of the lovely chaps from West Midlands police.

That's Mad Mick 'The General'. In his carrier bag are old City programmes.

One of City's 'top lads' back in the day.

Anybody remember Ray Drobny, from Oldham?.. Hard as nails.. Used to wear a pinstripe suit with 'Manchester City football club' in the stripes. Got married in it..

He was one of the Derker Blues mid - late 70's. Along with Terry Banham, Kev 'wilkie' Wilkinson, Mad Mick, Sharkey & Pete Jilkes... These lads were game fuckers. Will all be mid - late 50's now. I went to wembley in 76 with this lot... a real eye opener for a 17yr old!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.